8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » FOR SALE super 8mm film lots

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: FOR SALE super 8mm film lots
Scott G. Bruce
Expert Film Handler

- posted July 02, 2006 12:49 AM      Profile for Scott G. Bruce   Email Scott G. Bruce   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey everyone,

As some of you know, my wife and I are expecting our first child any day now, so very soon our shoebox of a house is going to get even smaller. As a concession to the family, I'm consolidating the holdings of my assorted hobbies, that is, selling off stuff that I can live without to make some more room and to raise a bit of cash. Here's what I've got:

WARNER BROS CARTOON LOT (8 classic WB cartoons, several quite rare and many with scenes that have long been censored on TV, all with sound and very good or better color). These are great openers for any movie night. More information on these films can be found at Big Cartoon Database :

1. ALL THIS AND RABBIT STEW (1941) with Bugs Bunny (the only Bugs Bunny cartoon included among the infamous "Censored 11").

2. FALLING HARE (1943) with Bugs Bunny.

3. THE BASHFUL BUZZARD (1945) with Beaky Buzzard (excellent color).

4. UNRULY HARE (1945) with Bugs Bunny/Elmer Fudd.

5. DIME TO RETIRE (1955) with Daffy Duck/Porky Pig.

6. KNIGHTMARE HARE (1955), a Bugs Bunny classic.

7. CHINA JONES (1959) with Daffy Duck/Porky Pig.

8. HORSE HARE (1960) with Bugs Bunny/Yosemite Sam (includes the censored Ten Little Indians sequence).

I would prefer to sell these as a lot: $100 or best offer (postage included within the US). I'll throw in some extras as well. If you're interested in individual titles, just drop me a line.

MONSTER MOVIE/HARRYHAUSEN LOT (4 classic monster movie sequences, 3 of which feature the amazing special effects of Ray Harryhausen):

1. GOLDEN VOYAGE OF SINBAD 4: SINBAD'S TRIUMPH (b&w) 1x400

2. THE SPIDER (b&w/silent) 1x400

3. ONE MILLION YEARS B.C (b&w) 1x400

4. JASON AND THE ARGONAUTS 2: TRITON-LORD OF THE DEEP (color) 1x400

$15 or best offer for this lot, postage paid in the US

I look forward to hearing from you. All offers welcomed.

SGB

--------------------
"Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!"

|  IP: Logged

Scott G. Bruce
Expert Film Handler

- posted July 02, 2006 02:27 PM      Profile for Scott G. Bruce   Email Scott G. Bruce   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The Warner Bros Cartoon Lot has been sold.

As has the Monster Movie/Harryhausen Lot!

Thanks everyone!

SGB

[ July 02, 2006, 04:02 PM: Message edited by: Scott G. Bruce ]

--------------------
"Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!"

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC