8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Looking for Zombie (dawn of the dead)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Looking for Zombie (dawn of the dead)
Pablo Alvarez Roth
Expert Film Handler

- posted October 09, 2006 09:07 PM      Profile for Pablo Alvarez Roth   Email Pablo Alvarez Roth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone was selling a print 3 x 400ft copy of George Romeroīs (Zombie)Dawn of the Dead.

It would also be interesteing to buy a print of the night of the living dead.

thanks
Pablo

|  IP: Logged

Xavier Gascon
Film Handler

- posted October 10, 2006 01:26 PM      Profile for Xavier Gascon   Email Xavier Gascon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hola, Pablo.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180036202839

It's in german, but having the dvd a variable speed projector...

Best Regards
Xavier

Andreas Eggeling
Master Film Handler

- posted October 10, 2006 04:08 PM      Profile for Andreas Eggeling     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Pablo,

notice, the offered item is part one only.

All three parts are sold averagely for 100,- EUR - 150,- EUR.

Andreas

Pablo Alvarez Roth
Expert Film Handler

- posted October 19, 2006 02:09 PM      Profile for Pablo Alvarez Roth   Email Pablo Alvarez Roth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Still no luck on these zombie prints.
Today nearly got lucky though but unfortunately the price got to high for me,

maybe nextime.

http://cgi.ebay.it/FILM-SUPER-8-SONORO-ZOMBI-GEORGE-ROMERO-HORROR-ARGENTO_W0QQitemZ270039234676QQihZ017QQcmdZViewItem

I wonder who won this and what shape were the prints in the box looks tatty but it isnīt everyday one finds a full print of zombie in super 8.

cheers guys also keep me a lookout for the exorcist 3x400 print.

thanks.

John Clancy
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted October 20, 2006 01:50 AM      Profile for John Clancy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
With regards to The Exorcist Pablo, you'll need the 1x400ft as well. Not only is it a better cut than the 3x400ft but has at least 5 minutes not seen in the longer version.

--------------------
British Film Collectors Convention home page www.bfcc.biz. The site is for the whole of the film collecting hobby and not just the BFCC.

Rob Koeling
Master Film Handler

- posted October 20, 2006 03:14 AM      Profile for Rob Koeling     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Pablo,

I have a German copy of the Exorcist (3x400'). I'll check out the condition, but I remember it as excellent (nice color). It won't break the bank. You might be able to get English sound from one of our fellow forum members. Let me know if you're interested.

- Rob

Pablo Alvarez Roth
Expert Film Handler

- posted October 20, 2006 02:48 PM      Profile for Pablo Alvarez Roth   Email Pablo Alvarez Roth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
excelent, I would really apreciate it.

I really want that movie.

cheers.
pablo

Pablo Alvarez Roth
Expert Film Handler

- posted October 21, 2006 02:20 PM      Profile for Pablo Alvarez Roth   Email Pablo Alvarez Roth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes rob Thanks I am very interested, send me an email with the details thanks

pablo

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC