8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Wanted Pinocchio on super8 DerAnn

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Wanted Pinocchio on super8 DerAnn
Jeroen van Ooijen
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted April 06, 2008 09:23 AM      Profile for Jeroen van Ooijen   Email Jeroen van Ooijen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello,is anyone sell the movie Pinocchio from disney?
I looking for the super8 print from this one.

Thank you all for looking.

--------------------
Super8 that's the greatest hobby in my life,i was 9 to have my first viewer from GAF.

|  IP: Logged

Jeroen van Ooijen
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted April 27, 2008 03:50 PM      Profile for Jeroen van Ooijen   Email Jeroen van Ooijen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Has ayone this movie?

--------------------
Super8 that's the greatest hobby in my life,i was 9 to have my first viewer from GAF.

Roy Neil
Expert Film Handler

- posted April 27, 2008 09:31 PM      Profile for Roy Neil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I own a print but it is not for sale

You may want to subscribe to Derann's Used Super 8 Film Newsletter that they send out via email; I have seen a few prints listed there in the past.

Derann Film Services Limited - Sales Lists

Also, you may order a new print

Derann Film Services Limited - Film Catalog

Jeroen van Ooijen
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted April 28, 2008 03:04 AM      Profile for Jeroen van Ooijen   Email Jeroen van Ooijen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The problem is with DerAnn i have payment problems
i come from the Netherlands and they accept only
pound sterling and that's a problem for me.
i pay everything with paypal.
Can you look for me too.
Thanks.

--------------------

Jan Bister
Darth 8mm

- posted April 28, 2008 11:57 AM      Profile for Jan Bister   Email Jan Bister   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You shouldn't have a problem paying in pound sterling using PayPal... it'll take care of the currency conversion for you.

--------------------
Call me Phoenix. *dusts off the ashes*

Jeroen van Ooijen
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted April 28, 2008 12:44 PM      Profile for Jeroen van Ooijen   Email Jeroen van Ooijen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello jan,i don't know exactly what you means.
I contact Gary from DerAnn and they don't accept
paypal that's the reason i register me by this forum.
Some cartoons i buy from Ebay.
But full length animated movies i buy from people on the forum.
Pinocchio is one of my favorite movies,it's one of the best movies
Disney ever made.
How can i buy movies for sale by DerAnn on the best way?

Thanks for your answer [Wink]

--------------------

Winbert Hutahaean
Film God

- posted April 28, 2008 10:00 PM      Profile for Winbert Hutahaean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If Ebay cannot take paypal..... then you cannot pay them. Jan, your suggestion will not work.

But, don't you register paypal using credit card details? It means you have a credit card, dont you?

Why dont pay them with Credit card?

cheers,

--------------------
Winbert

Roy Neil
Expert Film Handler

- posted April 29, 2008 02:02 AM      Profile for Roy Neil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If you have no means to conduct an online transaction then simply mail the payment to them directly.

Derann will accept a money order or bank draft; these may be obtained at your local post office or banking establishment.

Call or email Gary Brocklehurst to place your order and inform him that you wish send the payment to them directly.

Jeroen van Ooijen
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted April 29, 2008 07:22 AM      Profile for Jeroen van Ooijen   Email Jeroen van Ooijen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's a very expensive hobby,that's why i ask the movie
for sale.
Please can anyone help me with this one,it's my bigest
wish to have Pinocchio on super8 print.

Many thanks for all the help you give to me.

Pounds sterling by cheque is here in the netherlands 30euro
that is a lot of money.

Best wishes to all.

--------------------

Kevin Faulkner
Film God

- posted April 29, 2008 08:02 AM      Profile for Kevin Faulkner         Edit/Delete Post 
Jeroen, do you not have a Credit Card? Derann will accept that and the pound/euro conversion will be done by the banks.

Kev.

--------------------
GS1200 Xenon with Elmo 1.0...great combo along with a 16-CL Xenon for that super bright white light.

Jeroen van Ooijen
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted April 29, 2008 08:33 AM      Profile for Jeroen van Ooijen   Email Jeroen van Ooijen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No i don't have a creditcard it is a lot of money
and i don't use it much.
maby they accept cash in a big enveloppe.
I have did it before by harrow center.

--------------------

Kevin Faulkner
Film God

- posted April 29, 2008 08:54 AM      Profile for Kevin Faulkner         Edit/Delete Post 
Derann will, I'm sure accept money however you wish to send it. Obviously sending cash is not really a safe thing to be doing but as long as you disguise it well I'm sure you will be ok.

Kev.

--------------------
GS1200 Xenon with Elmo 1.0...great combo along with a 16-CL Xenon for that super bright white light.

Jeroen van Ooijen
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted April 29, 2008 10:51 AM      Profile for Jeroen van Ooijen   Email Jeroen van Ooijen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I mail them and ask of they can help me with the movie.
Thanks a lot everybody,and keep looking.

Greets Jeroen. [Wink]

--------------------

Andrew Wilson
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted April 29, 2008 10:57 AM      Profile for Andrew Wilson   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
Jeroen,You should be able to send money via reg.mail,in pound sterling of course,to Gary at Derann.Andy.

Jeroen van Ooijen
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted April 30, 2008 08:45 AM      Profile for Jeroen van Ooijen   Email Jeroen van Ooijen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello everybody,i contact Gary from DerAnn
and he has a sale from Pinocchio,but it was too
expensive.
So i hope that anyone has a sale for me from this version.
Look for me everybody please around 100 or 150 pounds.

Thanks and i hear from you. [Smile]

--------------------

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC