8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » PERRYS DECEMBER FILM LIST 2009 (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Author Topic: PERRYS DECEMBER FILM LIST 2009
Timothy Price
Master Film Handler

- posted December 16, 2009 04:41 PM      Profile for Timothy Price   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi-

I'm wondering if you still have The Music Box available? I think it was 1331. If so,do you ship to the US and how much would the total be?

Thank you!

Tim

|  IP: Logged

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted December 17, 2009 08:43 AM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"Grin and Bear it"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ...

HAHAHAHAHAHA ...

AH HAHA!

HA ...

EHHH SHOOT ME!

Never got a second reply on Grizzly from Ian. Perhaps he already sold it to another person. He might just be REALLY busy, (which wouldn't surprise any of us, eh?), it's going to be a jolly holiday for Ian as well as so many others.

You know, when it comes to finding a good print of "Grizzly", it could be years. I mean, it took a good twenty years before I ran into a perfect color print of "Conduct Unbecoming", and that was one I gave up trying to find, so it's still possible.

--------------------
"All these moments will be lost in time, just like ... tears, in the rain. "

Alan Rik
Film God

- posted December 19, 2009 10:11 AM      Profile for Alan Rik   Email Alan Rik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Can someone go over to Ian's house and make sure that:
A) He is not lying underneath mountains of films
B) Hold my films for me?

[Smile]

Claus Harding
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted December 19, 2009 01:22 PM      Profile for Claus Harding   Email Claus Harding   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I too sent an E-mail, and I haven't heard. With the goldmine he's sitting on, I imagine that (figuratively speaking) there's a line out the door..... [Big Grin]

Claus.

--------------------
"Why are there shots of deserts in a scene that's supposed to take place in Belgium during the winter?" (Review of 'Battle of the Bulge'.)

Patrick Walsh
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted December 19, 2009 09:15 PM      Profile for Patrick Walsh   Email Patrick Walsh   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I emailed him about some titles I wanted to buy and I got a reply within 24hrs, sadly all the titles had sold that I wanted. [Frown]
Pat

--------------------
"Raise The Titanic!", It would of been cheaper to lower the Atlantic!

Christian Bjorgen
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted December 20, 2009 05:43 AM      Profile for Christian Bjorgen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm still awaiting response on my third mail, hopefully he managed to save the few titles he had left that I wanted [Smile]

--------------------
Well who’s on first? Yeah. Go ahead and tell me. Who. The guy on first. Who. The guy playin’ first base. Who. The guy on first. Who is on first! What are you askin’ me for? I’m askin’ you!

Gian Luca Mario Loncrini
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted December 27, 2009 11:42 AM      Profile for Gian Luca Mario Loncrini   Author's Homepage   Email Gian Luca Mario Loncrini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Uhm... So longtime since the very last time I sent him a mail. Does anybody have any news about him?

--------------------
I remember when I was (super) 8 years old...

Christian Bjorgen
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted December 27, 2009 12:31 PM      Profile for Christian Bjorgen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I just sent him another mail today, hopefully he will get around to answer it soon as I'm anxious to know if I got the titles I wanted [Smile]

--------------------
Well who’s on first? Yeah. Go ahead and tell me. Who. The guy on first. Who. The guy playin’ first base. Who. The guy on first. Who is on first! What are you askin’ me for? I’m askin’ you!

Michael O'Regan
Film God

- posted December 27, 2009 01:01 PM      Profile for Michael O'Regan   Email Michael O'Regan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Perhaps, he's taking a Christmas break, like everyone else!!!

Gian Luca Mario Loncrini
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted December 28, 2009 12:19 PM      Profile for Gian Luca Mario Loncrini   Author's Homepage   Email Gian Luca Mario Loncrini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Had a reply from him today.
Thanks a lot, Ian. Cannot wait to receive the movies! Christmas break is over . [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------

Michael O'Regan
Film God

- posted December 30, 2009 02:34 PM      Profile for Michael O'Regan   Email Michael O'Regan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Did anybody get the GONE WITH THE WIND print from Ian?

How's the colour?

I'm interested in the various prints of this title that are available - kind of a personal catalogue.

Alan Rik
Film God

- posted December 30, 2009 03:59 PM      Profile for Alan Rik   Email Alan Rik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have a copy of this and have to say that its really a gorgeous print. Very saturated colors. And I have heard that they are all like that. There was one on Ebay a month ago. It sold for only $250-300! Crazy.

Greg Marshall
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted December 30, 2009 04:15 PM      Profile for Greg Marshall     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Didn't Derrann strike the GWTW prints?

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted December 30, 2009 05:43 PM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Did anybody on the forum by the Grizzly print? I'm assuming that Ian sold it to someone else. How is the color of the print?

--------------------
"All these moments will be lost in time, just like ... tears, in the rain. "

Antonio Costa Mota
Expert Film Handler

- posted December 30, 2009 08:03 PM      Profile for Antonio Costa Mota   Email Antonio Costa Mota   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Michael O´Reagan
I bought Goned with the Wind from Ian. The film only arrived a couple days ago due to delay in the post. So far I only had a
chance to watch the beginning of reel one. The print is outstanding. It is very sharp and the colour is beautiful.
I hope to see the rest during the next few days.

--------------------
António C. Mota

Michael O'Regan
Film God

- posted December 31, 2009 02:53 AM      Profile for Michael O'Regan   Email Michael O'Regan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Antonio,
Thanks for the info. Is this a Derann print?
Are Derann the only outfit to turn this title out in S8?

Graham Sinden
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted December 31, 2009 05:01 AM      Profile for Graham Sinden   Email Graham Sinden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Antinio, how about some screen shots?

Gian Luca Mario Loncrini
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted December 31, 2009 08:06 PM      Profile for Gian Luca Mario Loncrini   Author's Homepage   Email Gian Luca Mario Loncrini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hope an updated list will be posted soon [Razz] !

--------------------

Claus Harding
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted December 31, 2009 08:11 PM      Profile for Claus Harding   Email Claus Harding   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I just wish I had at least gotten an e-mail..... [Confused]
I asked about 4 different films.

Claus.

--------------------
"Why are there shots of deserts in a scene that's supposed to take place in Belgium during the winter?" (Review of 'Battle of the Bulge'.)

Gian Luca Mario Loncrini
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted December 31, 2009 10:35 PM      Profile for Gian Luca Mario Loncrini   Author's Homepage   Email Gian Luca Mario Loncrini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just try again.
I'm sure it's just because Ian was a little bit busy [Wink] .

--------------------

Alan Rik
Film God

- posted January 01, 2010 12:19 AM      Profile for Alan Rik   Email Alan Rik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Here is the updated list:

DECEMBER 2009
Telephone. 020 8577 1750
E-mail....... ian@perrys-movies.freeserve.co.uk
SUPER 8 FILM COMPUTER LIST
The films on this listing are all good used Super 8 sound prints unless shown otherwise. All were in stock on the morning of the date shown above. We only hold one print of most subjects and would therefore advise you to order as soon as possible - It helps us if you would quote both the reference number and the title of the film when ordering.
We are always pleased to hold any item for you for seven days against your telephone call, and credit card orders can of course, be despatched the same day.

400FT

1112 The Rose - Wonderful story of the tragic life of a self destructive female rock star, modeled after Janis Joplin 400ft Color snd (musical track) £12

[Smile]

Greg Marshall
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted January 01, 2010 01:58 PM      Profile for Greg Marshall     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
LOL...Alan, I get it... BUT, I'm hoping that's truly not the only title left. Ha.

Gian Luca Mario Loncrini
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted January 01, 2010 02:19 PM      Profile for Gian Luca Mario Loncrini   Author's Homepage   Email Gian Luca Mario Loncrini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Me too [Wink] !

--------------------

Christopher Allison
Film Handler

- posted January 07, 2010 05:40 PM      Profile for Christopher Allison   Email Christopher Allison   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello,
are these titles still available?
1710 ROSEMARY'S BABY
1712 GREMLINS
1901 FLASH GORDON CONQUERS THE UNIVERSE
2009 - LONE WOLF McQUADE
2013 WAR GAMES
2037 GRAVE OF THE VAMPIRE
2059 INVASION OF THE BODY SNATCHERS
Thanks
Christopher

Winbert Hutahaean
Film God

- posted January 07, 2010 06:46 PM      Profile for Winbert Hutahaean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Are Derann the only outfit to turn this title out in S8?
Michael, I never seen Gone with the wind from other source. So Derann may be the only one. And it is still available brand-new. CMIIW.

rgds,

--------------------
Winbert

All times are Central
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC