8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Nearly There - Indi8 New Lists

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Nearly There - Indi8 New Lists
Barry Attwood
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted February 07, 2010 03:28 AM      Profile for Barry Attwood   Email Barry Attwood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've just finished the typing in of my new 8mm Stock Item films, I had to stop at 280 New Items , with still many more unseen (perhaps 150-200), still it's something for the next lists!

I'll be off to the printers in the morning, so hopefully Tuesday or Wednesday next week will see the booklets dropping onto U.K. mats (later for overseas), but hopefully they will be online around the same time, so look out for more news next week.

|  IP: Logged

Eric Kent
Junior

- posted February 07, 2010 11:20 AM      Profile for Eric Kent   Author's Homepage   Email Eric Kent   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Barry,

I'd like a copy of your newsletter if possible, although I am in the States. How do I go about this? Thanks.

--------------------
"The computer don't lie"

Barry Attwood
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted February 08, 2010 01:45 AM      Profile for Barry Attwood   Email Barry Attwood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dear Eric,

For a Paper copy it's £10 to the U.S., you can send me your full name address details, payment details etc. by email, and I'll add you to my mailing list. When you send your card details it would be adviseable to split them into 2 or 3 emails, don't forget I require your expiry date and 3 digit sec Number as well.

My new lists are going to the printers this morning, and will hopefully posted out tomorrow, so you've caught it just right.

James Wheeler
Junior

- posted February 08, 2010 10:16 AM      Profile for James Wheeler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Do you have an electronic copy?

John Clancy
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted February 08, 2010 11:09 AM      Profile for John Clancy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The lists are online at www.bfcc.biz/independent8.html

--------------------
British Film Collectors Convention home page www.bfcc.biz. The site is for the whole of the film collecting hobby and not just the BFCC.

Barry Attwood
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted February 08, 2010 11:11 AM      Profile for Barry Attwood   Email Barry Attwood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dear James,

Yes, go to The BFCC Site and follow the link to the Independent 8 pages. They have just been updated today.

Gian Luca Mario Loncrini
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted February 11, 2010 05:09 AM      Profile for Gian Luca Mario Loncrini   Author's Homepage   Email Gian Luca Mario Loncrini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lots of very intersting titles indeed [Razz] .

--------------------
I remember when I was (super) 8 years old...

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC