8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » JAWS Super 8 POSTER for sale

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: JAWS Super 8 POSTER for sale
Adrian Winchester
Film God

- posted February 12, 2010 03:41 PM      Profile for Adrian Winchester     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have a spare copy of the poster that was supplied with the 200' release of Jaws. It has typical Jaws artwork and at the bottom says: "Now available in Super 8 Color Sound Mounted on a 200' reel", and "Universal 8 Films" and their address at the bottom. It also has a list of Universal 8 "Coming Attractions" on the back. Very good condition but of course has the folds that all ones supplied with films had.

If anyone would like it, I'll offer it for £2.50 plus the price of postage. Sterling cheque of PayPal fine, as long as I don't have to pay PayPal fees.

--------------------
Adrian Winchester

|  IP: Logged

Christopher Allison
Film Handler

- posted February 12, 2010 08:47 PM      Profile for Christopher Allison   Email Christopher Allison   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Adrian,
It sounds like a nice poster. What are the dimensions and does it have a glossy finish?

Adrian Winchester
Film God

- posted February 13, 2010 11:00 AM      Profile for Adrian Winchester     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Christopher -
The dimensions are slightly bigger than 13 x 17 inches. I'd say the paper is moderately glossy - a bit like the Universal 8 slipcases from that time. Due to fitting into the case, the folds mean that there are 9 sections between the folds.

--------------------
Adrian Winchester

Jean-Marc Toussaint
Film God

- posted February 13, 2010 11:49 AM      Profile for Jean-Marc Toussaint   Author's Homepage   Email Jean-Marc Toussaint   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Adrian, if Christopher isn't interested, I would like to buy it.
Please keep me posted.

--------------------
The Grindcave Cinema Website

Adrian Winchester
Film God

- posted February 14, 2010 12:18 PM      Profile for Adrian Winchester     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Jean-Marc,
I've tried emailing Christopher. If the poster is still available at the end of tomorrow, you are very welcome to it.
Adrian

--------------------
Adrian Winchester

Jean-Marc Toussaint
Film God

- posted February 14, 2010 12:45 PM      Profile for Jean-Marc Toussaint   Author's Homepage   Email Jean-Marc Toussaint   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OK, my email is jmtoussaint (at) claranet (dot) fr

--------------------
The Grindcave Cinema Website

Christopher Allison
Film Handler

- posted February 14, 2010 07:28 PM      Profile for Christopher Allison   Email Christopher Allison   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's a nice poster but I'll pass. thanks guys

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC