8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Stagecoach Full Feature 800' Reels Nice Box - John Wayne John Ford

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Stagecoach Full Feature 800' Reels Nice Box - John Wayne John Ford
Kirkamus Anderson
Film Handler

- posted August 31, 2011 07:30 PM      Profile for Kirkamus Anderson   Email Kirkamus Anderson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I bought this feature a few months back, excited for it to be my first, but soon discovered my projector only takes 600' reels and my friends have little to no interest in watching a feature while they would gladly watch a few 200' and 400' digests.

I've never screened it but it's in a fantastic box and say's it was last cleaned and lubed in 2007.

Looking for trades of 400' horror, comedy and sci-fi from the late 70's and 80's.
Maybe even a very short derann cartoon?

Would also consider $60 obo and shipping.

|  IP: Logged

Raymond Glaser
Master Film Handler

- posted August 31, 2011 08:27 PM      Profile for Raymond Glaser   Email Raymond Glaser   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Kirkamus - I have some Super 8 Sound films I would trade you for STAGECOACH - They are :

1 - WHO'S ON FIRST - Abbott & Costello 200 ft B/W
2 - THIS IS WAR - The Marx Brothers 200 ft B/W
3 - PRESTO CHANGO - The first Bugs Bunny Cartoon 200 ft B/W
4 - ALICE AND THE WHITE RABBIT - Disney 200 ft Color
5 - PSYCHO - Alfred Hitchcock 400 ft B/W

Plus I'll throw in a 400 ft reel of trailers

These films have no problems and are in GOOD to VERY GOOD condition - Let me know what you think --- Ray

Christian Bjorgen
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted September 02, 2011 10:20 AM      Profile for Christian Bjorgen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have available for trade:
"PLANET OF THE APES" 5x200', set of all five Planet shorts from the film series. Can also throw in some B/W silent cartoons and possibly a few others.

--------------------
Well who’s on first? Yeah. Go ahead and tell me. Who. The guy on first. Who. The guy playin’ first base. Who. The guy on first. Who is on first! What are you askin’ me for? I’m askin’ you!

Bill Brandenstein
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted September 03, 2011 12:11 AM      Profile for Bill Brandenstein   Email Bill Brandenstein   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Actually, I think you could get a great deal more than $60 for that on eBay. Wanna sell it to me? [Wink]

Kirkamus Anderson
Film Handler

- posted September 05, 2011 01:21 PM      Profile for Kirkamus Anderson   Email Kirkamus Anderson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey All,
Last minute I got the opportunity to fly out to Orlando to work on some commercials. I'll be back to LA on Thursday and will post some pics and talk to everyone about offers.
BTW - anyone see that scope print of Poltergeist on Ebay? $400, but looks amazing!

Pasquale DAlessio
Film God

- posted September 05, 2011 01:57 PM      Profile for Pasquale DAlessio     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If you buy poltergeist it will be possesed! [Big Grin]

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC