8mm Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » FEATURE FILMS FOR SALE

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: FEATURE FILMS FOR SALE
Keith Ashfield
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted December 21, 2011 08:24 AM      Profile for Keith Ashfield     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Due to the ill health of both myself and my wife, I have decided to sell some of my “prime titles” and use the money to improve our “quality of life” by making improvements to our bungalow.

This decision has not been taken lightly but we need our bathroom “converting” to make it more “disabled user friendly”.

The films listed below are being offered first to forum members (on both forums), prior to listing on EBay in the New Year.

The prices are “non-negotiable” and exclude packing and postage costs, which will be “at cost”. I will only despatch using a traceable and insured method. Because these are full features, and weigh between 2kgs and 3.5kgs, the postal cost will be commensurate.

I prefer to use Parcelforce, as the parcels can be dealt with, via my works. This will help me because of my ongoing health problems.

Buyers can, if they wish, make their own collection arrangements at their own cost and responsibility.
I have put the postal costs below, but these will be confirmed when item packed and ready for posting.

Payment will need to be made by PayPal, or by cheque if living in the United Kingdom. Please make PayPal payments in £GBP. Overseas purchase must be with PayPal.

All enquiries and offers to purchase will be dealt with on a “first come- first served” basis. If “enquiries” about a title have been submitted, but a “firm” offer to purchase that title is received, then this will take priority.

All the films have been treated with Film Guard.

I will not be shipping any films this side of the New Year, for obvious reasons.

Please mail me at k(dot)ashfield(at)btinternet(dot)com.

Thanks for looking and have a Merry Christmas and a very Happy and Prosperous New Year.

ALL FILMS NOW SOLD - MANY THANKS TO ALL PURCHASERS - YOUR FILMS ARE ON THEIR WAY TO YOU - ALL TRACKING INFO HAS BEEN SENT TO THE RESPECTIVE BUYER.

[ January 02, 2012, 11:55 AM: Message edited by: Keith Ashfield ]

--------------------
"We'll find 'em in the end, I promise you. We'll find 'em. Just as sure as a turnin' of the earth".

|  IP: Logged

Douglas Meltzer

- posted December 21, 2011 08:39 AM      Profile for Douglas Meltzer   Email Douglas Meltzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Keith,

I'm very sorry to hear about you and your wife's health difficulties. Best of luck with all.

Doug

--------------------
I think there's room for just one more film.....

Keith Ashfield
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted December 21, 2011 08:40 AM      Profile for Keith Ashfield     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Doug. Still have plenty of films left to "play with" so it's not the end of the world. [Smile]

--------------------
"We'll find 'em in the end, I promise you. We'll find 'em. Just as sure as a turnin' of the earth".

Adam Deierling
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted December 21, 2011 09:02 AM      Profile for Adam Deierling   Email Adam Deierling   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Keith, Sent you an email about the Abyss! Waiting to hear from you!

Keith Ashfield
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted December 21, 2011 09:15 AM      Profile for Keith Ashfield     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Adam - mail received and reply sent.

Prices are in £GBP not US DOLLARS.

Thanks for the enquiry.

Best regards,

Keith

PS - "ABYSS" is now SOLD. Many thanks Adam.

[ December 21, 2011, 10:46 AM: Message edited by: Keith Ashfield ]

--------------------

Keith Ashfield
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted December 21, 2011 01:06 PM      Profile for Keith Ashfield     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"PREDATOR" is now "SOLD"

--------------------

Mark Williams
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted December 21, 2011 01:25 PM      Profile for Mark Williams   Email Mark Williams   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Some lovely titles there Keith,good luck with your sale

Flavio Stabile
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted December 21, 2011 03:01 PM      Profile for Flavio Stabile     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Keith,
very sorry to read about your problems...

I sent you an email.

All my best
Flavio

Pasquale DAlessio
Film God

- posted December 21, 2011 03:18 PM      Profile for Pasquale DAlessio     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Keith

Best of luck to you. I have been in the same position. Great list but I can't afford any.

PatD

Gian Luca Mario Loncrini
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted December 21, 2011 03:44 PM      Profile for Gian Luca Mario Loncrini   Author's Homepage   Email Gian Luca Mario Loncrini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Best of luck also from me, Keith. Keep in touch.

--------------------
I remember when I was (super) 8 years old...

Oemer Yalinkilic
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted December 21, 2011 05:03 PM      Profile for Oemer Yalinkilic   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh Keith, sorry to hear that. Also good luck from me too.
Oemer

Gary Brocklehurst
Expert Film Handler

- posted December 21, 2011 05:22 PM      Profile for Gary Brocklehurst   Email Gary Brocklehurst   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello Keith

So sorry to hear of your difficulties, although my wife and I wish you both every future health and happiness

Kindest Regards

Gary & Diane Brocklehurst

Keith Ashfield
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted December 21, 2011 06:03 PM      Profile for Keith Ashfield     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Many thanks to you all for your good wishes but as I stated on the other forum I am not leaving the hobby, merely being practical. Whilst the films are a pleasure to have and watch, the safety of my wife Pam is paramount for me.

She has had a few bad falls whilst using the shower over the bath (I must admit I have had a couple myself but I don't suffer with severe arthritis in the spine, amongst many other areas of the body!). [Frown]

I intend to have the bathroom modified with a walk-in shower unit and a few other alterations. If I can obtain enough funds then a "wet room" would be an ideal solution.

I still have more films to make my collection impressive (to me anyway) and if the right title were to appear then I would probably go for it (come in Roger Rabbit!). [Smile]

A Merry Christmas to you all, from both of us.

--------------------

Paul Browning
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted December 21, 2011 06:10 PM      Profile for Paul Browning   Email Paul Browning   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi keith , very sorry to hear of your health issue's i hope you can still enjoy your hobby with out too much difficulty and any purchase's help you both in some way.Some great title's here,if you still have von ryan's express i'l have that off you and 633 squadron too.Will pay you by paypal as per your description on the forum.Very good luck with the sale.

Keith Ashfield
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted December 21, 2011 06:31 PM      Profile for Keith Ashfield     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Reply sent Paul. Many thanks.

ALSO - I HAVE REMOVED THE TITLES THAT HAVE BEEN SOLD TO MAKE IT EASIER TO SEE WHAT IS AVAILABLE. MANY THANKS FOR ALL YOUR INTEREST.

--------------------

Keith Ashfield
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted December 22, 2011 05:47 AM      Profile for Keith Ashfield     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have been inundated with "requests and enquiries" about the films on sale. Please can members make their wishes CLEAR.

"Being interested in" is not the same as "I want to purchase" when enquiring about a film.

If you DEFINATELY want it then please say so clearly. Also, if you are not sure about the postage cost then please ASK. If you get the incorrect cost when enquiring, whilst I send a reply to inform you of the correct cost and you don't reply quickly then someone else can purchase the film before you.

If I have caused offence to any member by selling a film they were "Interested" in to someone "who wants to buy it" then I apologise. It is very difficult when you have a lot of mails to deal with (over 40 last night alone).

Many thanks for ALL you interest and good wishes, once again. I am overwhelmed at your responses.

--------------------

Keith Ashfield
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted December 24, 2011 07:32 AM      Profile for Keith Ashfield     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Films are going fast now - only a few titles left. Many thanks to all purchasers.

[ December 24, 2011, 06:40 PM: Message edited by: Keith Ashfield ]

--------------------

Keith Ashfield
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted December 28, 2011 07:11 PM      Profile for Keith Ashfield     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
All of the films purchased are now with the shipping carrier.

My thanks to all the collectors who purchased the titles.

There are THREE titles left now, and these will be "ended", the middle of next week and put on Ebay, if not sold.

A happy New Year to you all.

--------------------

All times are Central  
   Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC