8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » LOTS of film for sale!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: LOTS of film for sale!
Christian Bjorgen
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted December 27, 2011 03:47 PM      Profile for Christian Bjorgen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The following films are, except if stated otherwise, part of the massive lot I recently recieved. They are therefore in variable collection, but all films are fully playable. Most of the films have the standard fade common for the prints of their age, and all come in original boxes unless stated otherwise. Some of the boxes, mostly the 400' and 200' single reels are quite worn as they are rental prints, and may have some wear on the film aswell. They are all however, fully enjoyable prints.

Will provide details on individual reels upon request, as I simply havent had the time to check all the prints (several hundred reels).

The sales list is divided in to categories based on reel size and number, with the larger films first, and 200' at the end. I will update the list over the next few days, and should have a complete list by sunday.

If you are interested in the any of the films, or want more info on them, mail me at ch.bjorgen@gmail.com.

All prices are negotiable, and there will of course be discounts for larger purchases. Shipping costs on request. All prices are in British Pounds GBP.

I hope you don't feel the prices are too high, if so I apologize. I have never sold this many films before and have used only the forums and eBay as referance points, but I am in dire need of some cash to finance my upcoming wedding, and therefore apprieciate all offers nonetheless.

[u]ALL films are sold on a first come, first serve basis. If you are undecided about wanting a film or not, while waiting for more info, please state so in your mails, so I can put them on hold for you. I will, however, not keep them on hold forever, and will accept higher/similar offers if you fail to reply for a prolonged period of time (several days).[/u]

SPECIAL ITEM!:
El Hombre y La Tierra - 13x600 (first season; 13 episodes) - Spanish documentary series from 1979, all with good condition boxes. Films have some, but not much fade. A Google Search revealed that previous sales of this set had prices of around 5-600 euros for a complete set of all 39 episodes (three seasons), so I'm putting a starting price of 150 GBP for this set.

FEATURES/FEATURETTES:

NEW! - HANNIE CAULDER - 4x400 Walton Films feature w/ OB. Some fade, but not bad. 50 GBP/offers.

NEW! - THE WARRIORS - 3x400 Marketing Films w/ original box. Boxes in good condition and little fade. 45 GBP/offers. SOLD

DOMINGO NEGRO (Black Sunday) - 3x400 Marketing Films w/ German original box. Not much fade. 35 GBP/offers.

THE LONGEST YARD - 3x400 + 1x200 Marketing Films all four with OB. Standard fade. 45 GBP/offers. SOLD

GREASE - 3x400 Marketing Films with OB. Some fade, but not as bad as my own copy. 35 GBP/offers. ON HOLD

SATURDAY NIGHT FEVER - 3x400 Marketing Films with OB. Standard fade. 35 GBP/offers.

THE IRON CROSS - 3x400 Marketing Films with German OB. Standard fade. 35 GBP/offers.

ORCA THE KILLER WHALE - 3x400 Marketing Films with OB. Standard fade. 35 GBP/offers.

AUF DER ALM DA GIBT'S KOA SÜND - 3x400 Odd German sexploitation title in OB, little fade. 50 GBP/offers.

ALPENGLÜHN IM DIRNDLROCK - 3x400 Odd German sexploitation title in OB, little fade. 50 GBP/offers.

CHINATOWN - 3x400 Marketing Films with OB. Standard fade. 35 GBP/offers. SOLD

HAIE AM TODESRIFF - 3x400 UFA Films with OB. Some fade, but not much. 50 GBP/offers.

BARBARELLA - 3x400 Marketing Films with OB. 40 GBP/offers. SOLD

BARRACUDA - 3x400 Marketing Films with OB. 40 GBP/offers.

ACQUASANTA JOE - 3x400 IE International with OB boxes for both the reels and the complete set. Some fade, but not bad. 40 GBP/offers.

MAN HUNT - 3x400 IE International with OB boxes for both the reels and the complete set. Some fade, but not bad. 40 GBP/offers.

WINNETOU II - 400' Marketing Films cutdown with OB. Some fade, but not bad. 15 GBP/offers.

KRIEG DER STERNE (STAR WARS) - 200' Marketing Films in 400' OB (marked as 200' on box). Spaceship battle scene. Looks quite nice, barely any fade, possibly lowfade stock. 15 GBP/offers. SOLD

-----

400' DIGESTS/SHORTS ETC:

The following list of 400' are all reels in original boxes (unless stated otherwise), with some fade (typical fade for their age) and some wear. Most of the boxes are worn, as they are former rentals, but in one piece unless stated otherwise. Unless a price is specified, they all have a starting price of 15 GBP, negotiable of course, and all offers are listened to.

NORTH SEA HIJACK (FFOLKES) (2x400) - Universal 8 with original boxes. 35 GBP/offers.

AIRPORT '80: THE CONCORDE (2x400) - Universal 8 with original boxes. 25 GBP/offers.

HELTER SKELTER: THE MANSON MURDERS (2x400) - Iver Film Services two-reeler in single clamshell case. Not 100% if I'm selling this, but accepting offers.

A WALT DISNEY CHRISTMAS - WDHM with Original box. Two copies for sale of this one.

SINBADS GEFÄRLICHE ABENTEUER - Piccolo Films with clamshell OB.

DIE AUFERSTEHUNG DER REITENDEN LEICHEN (Mansion of the Living Dead) - Sexplotation film in Black Marketing Films OB.

MICKEY MOUSE, THE FIRST 50 YEARS - Silver collectors edition box.

PERCY'S PROGRESS - Walton Films OB.

THAT MAN BOLT - Universal 8 plastic box.

THE DEEP - Colombia Pictures OB.

THE BOSTON STRANGLER - Ken Films OB.

THE ST. VALENTINES MASSACRE - Ken FIlms OB.

THE SOUND OF MUSIC - Ken Films OB.

M*A*S*H - Ken Films OB. Not 100% sure if I'm selling this, but accepting offers.

BLUE HAWAII (Elvis) - Ken Films OB. Not 100% sure if I'm selling this, but accepting offers.

THE BIBLE - Ken Films OB.

COFFY - Ken Films OB.

MAKO, THE JAWS OF DEATH - Unsure about who released it.

TITANIC - Ken Films OB. 1953 Black and White epic. Not 100% if I'm selling this, but accepting offers.

HENNESSY - Ken Films OB.

SQUIRM - Ken Films OB. Box needs a little tape.

THOSE MAGNIFICENT MEN IN THEIR FLYING MACHINES - Ken Films OB. Box needs a little tape.

BUFFALO BILL - Ken Films OB.

DILLINGER - Ken Films OB.

ONE MILLION YEARS B.C. - Ken Films OB.

SKYRIDERS - Ken Films OB.

BUTCH CASSIDY AND THE SUNDANCE KID - Ken Films OB.

THE POSEIDON ADVENTURE - Ken Films(?) OB.

HUGO THE HIPPO - Iver Film Services OB.

SSSSSSS! - Universal 8 plastic OB.

THE BIRDS - Universal 8 plastic OB. SOLD

CREATURE FROM BLACK LAGGON 3D - Universal 8 plastic OB. Comes with original 3D glasses (two pairs). For full 3D effect, watch the film with a colour filter (blue/cyan). 20 GBP/offers.

BUGNER VS ALI - Mountain Home Movies boxing film in OB.

DISNEYS GREATEST CHASES - WDHM in OB. Four copies of this for sale, three of these are rentals, the fourth is my own print that I don't need, and is therefore in much better condition than the others. 15 GBP for the rentals, 25 GBP for my print.

THE BLACK HOLE - WDHM digest in OB. Not 100% if I'm selling this, but accepting offers.

GOOFY AND WILBUR / TWO GUN GOOFY - Double feature in WDHM OB.

I still have some Disneys that arent on this list, as I havent checked them yet if I want to keep them (as cartoons is my passion). Will add them later if such.

[ January 01, 2012, 04:14 PM: Message edited by: Christian Bjorgen ]

--------------------
Well who’s on first? Yeah. Go ahead and tell me. Who. The guy on first. Who. The guy playin’ first base. Who. The guy on first. Who is on first! What are you askin’ me for? I’m askin’ you!

|  IP: Logged

Gerald Santana
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted December 27, 2011 03:51 PM      Profile for Gerald Santana   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Christian,

Ill take

Chinatown...

add Barbarella!

Thanks!

--------------------
http://lostandoutofprintfilms.blogspot.com/

Christian Bjorgen
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted December 27, 2011 04:05 PM      Profile for Christian Bjorgen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
List updated! Gerald, you have mail!

--------------------
Well who’s on first? Yeah. Go ahead and tell me. Who. The guy on first. Who. The guy playin’ first base. Who. The guy on first. Who is on first! What are you askin’ me for? I’m askin’ you!

Raymond Glaser
Master Film Handler

- posted December 27, 2011 04:42 PM      Profile for Raymond Glaser   Email Raymond Glaser   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Christian - I sent you a PM - Ray

Anthony Buhay
Film Handler

- posted December 28, 2011 05:28 AM      Profile for Anthony Buhay   Author's Homepage   Email Anthony Buhay   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
oh man i would love grease! but with shipping to the USA it would probably be over my budget at the moment. [Frown] sad sad

Good luck on your sales! i saw your post about your large film score! maybe one at a lower price will pop up and interest me [Smile]

--------------------
All your films belong to me :) just kidding, we can shares!

Christian Bjorgen
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted December 28, 2011 05:45 AM      Profile for Christian Bjorgen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Anthony, I can get a shipping quote for you so you know how much it would be :-)

--------------------

Winbert Hutahaean
Film God

- posted December 28, 2011 07:40 AM      Profile for Winbert Hutahaean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Christian, can you clarify if those English titles are in the original English sound or dubbed (to German or Norwegian)?

thanks

--------------------
Winbert

Christian Bjorgen
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted December 28, 2011 08:08 AM      Profile for Christian Bjorgen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
As far as I know are all titles, except for the Odd German titles, in English. Will check this further tonight.

--------------------

Winbert Hutahaean
Film God

- posted December 28, 2011 11:26 AM      Profile for Winbert Hutahaean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Remember that Marketing Films' boxes usually come with tri-lingual languages, so box may be English, but it can be Spanish or French. I think only German Marketing that has dedicated German box version.

--------------------
Winbert

Christian Bjorgen
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted December 28, 2011 04:35 PM      Profile for Christian Bjorgen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
List updated!

--------------------

Pasquale DAlessio
Film God

- posted December 28, 2011 04:44 PM      Profile for Pasquale DAlessio     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Chris

How much to ship Saturday Night Fever to USA?

Happy New year!

PatD

Christian Bjorgen
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted December 28, 2011 04:53 PM      Profile for Christian Bjorgen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Shipment to US for all 3x400 Marketing Films are 22 GBP for one film.

--------------------

Christian Bjorgen
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted December 28, 2011 07:20 PM      Profile for Christian Bjorgen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lists updated again, now with 400' and two new features/featurettes!

--------------------

Gerald Santana
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted December 28, 2011 07:49 PM      Profile for Gerald Santana   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'll also take The Birds

and The Warriors!

--------------------

Bill Phelps
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted December 28, 2011 07:53 PM      Profile for Bill Phelps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Christian...sent you a PM....and an email.

Bill [Smile]

[ December 31, 2011, 11:34 AM: Message edited by: Bill Phelps ]

Winbert Hutahaean
Film God

- posted December 29, 2011 10:53 AM      Profile for Winbert Hutahaean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
As far as I know are all titles, except for the Odd German titles, in English. Will check this further tonight.
Chris, at least as far as I know:

THE IRON CROSS - and ORCA THE KILLER WHALE were only available from Marketing Films in Germany hence German dub.

So it is just fyi...

--------------------
Winbert

Christian Bjorgen
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted December 29, 2011 03:39 PM      Profile for Christian Bjorgen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, Winbert, I found that these are German dubbed when viewing them earlier today. Haven't gotten around to checking all of them, but the rest are so far English.

--------------------

Christian Bjorgen
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted January 22, 2012 06:43 AM      Profile for Christian Bjorgen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
20% off on ALL films until February 1st. Also, purchase for more than 100 GBP and get a free 400' or two 200' as a bonus!

--------------------

Chris Fries
Master Film Handler

- posted January 22, 2012 08:11 AM      Profile for Chris Fries     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Christian, please check your messages. Thanks.

--------------------
There's a great big beautiful tomorrow just a dream away.

Wayne Tuell
Master Film Handler

- posted January 22, 2012 11:10 PM      Profile for Wayne Tuell   Author's Homepage   Email Wayne Tuell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Gerald, how is did the color turn out on the Barbarella you picked up? Just curious...I had the 1 X 400' digest and it was about mono-tone from the bad fading.

--------------------
www.16mmDrive-InFilms.com

Gerald Santana
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted February 21, 2012 08:30 PM      Profile for Gerald Santana   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Wayne,

I just got the films today, have not seen Barbarella yet but, will share some screen shots later tonight. I wanted to praise Chris for sending out these films, they seem to be in great shape -- I owe you big, brother!

Thanks!

[ February 22, 2012, 01:45 PM: Message edited by: Gerald Santana ]

--------------------

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC