8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » PERRY'S MOVIES MARCH FILM LIST (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: PERRY'S MOVIES MARCH FILM LIST
Lars-Goran Ahlm
Expert Film Handler

- posted March 26, 2012 08:53 AM      Profile for Lars-Goran Ahlm   Email Lars-Goran Ahlm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's now two weeks since I sent a mail about some titles and I have yet not got a answer. Is Ian still busy or has my mail got lost in the cyberspace?
I am still interested, and even if the titles I asked about is gone, there are several others I am interested in, at least one should be left, if I'm not really unlucky.

--------------------
"The trouble with these international affairs is that they attract foreigners"

|  IP: Logged

Michael Scheck
Expert Film Handler

- posted March 26, 2012 11:11 AM      Profile for Michael Scheck   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Same here - I'm still waiting....

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted March 26, 2012 01:01 PM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ian is as busy as ever. I recieved a reply from him, so don't lose hope! He'll certainly get to you!

--------------------
"All these moments will be lost in time, just like ... tears, in the rain. "

Lars-Goran Ahlm
Expert Film Handler

- posted April 14, 2012 07:48 AM      Profile for Lars-Goran Ahlm   Email Lars-Goran Ahlm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Now it's one month since I mailed and still no answer.
I have since looked in on his eBay site and noticed that "This seller does not post to Sweden". So maybe that is why there has been no responce. But I think that a simple reply where the fact was explained could have been in place.

And anyway, why state you send worldwide and then exclude several continents and 80-90 specific countries?

Sorry if this got a little bit to much "sour grapes" but there was some titles I really would have liked to add to my collection and now they are probably all gone.

--------------------
"The trouble with these international affairs is that they attract foreigners"

Hugh Thompson Scott
Film God

- posted April 15, 2012 02:17 PM      Profile for Hugh Thompson Scott   Email Hugh Thompson Scott       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Lars,thats a new one on me,I don't think Ian has any aversion
to selling films to anyone in Sweden,I think Ian will sell to anyone
who wants to buy them.Give him a little jog or better still a phone
call,if he isn't available,then his good lady will sort it out,give it
a shot.

All times are Central
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC