8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » King Kong VS. Godzilla Super 8 3 X 400ft UFA Color/Sound

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: King Kong VS. Godzilla Super 8 3 X 400ft UFA Color/Sound
Timothy Price
Master Film Handler

- posted March 18, 2013 06:34 PM      Profile for Timothy Price   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
On eBay-

King Kong VS. Godzilla UFA 3 X 400ft Color/Sound (German) OB's

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251246354985?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l26 49

Tim (8mm Forum Member) Price [Smile]

|  IP: Logged

Patrick McGrath
Film Handler

- posted March 20, 2013 03:10 PM      Profile for Patrick McGrath   Email Patrick McGrath   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have two versions of this. One is the same as yours. The other is English with Dutch subs and excellent color but alas, is quite grainy and about two shades too dark. I ended up slicing the two together to have nearly the entire feature. I hope to one day rerecord the sound into the original Japanese, as I edited the footage to match the Japanese cut. With all that, I usually end up running only the final reel with the big monster battle [Roll Eyes]

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC