8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Few Films for Sale or Trade

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Few Films for Sale or Trade
Ernie Zahn
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted July 05, 2013 10:08 AM      Profile for Ernie Zahn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
W.C. Fields "The Great McGonigle" 200' Magnetic Sound ($12 Shipped) - Perfect Condition but it doesn't have the original box. Comes in a purple Blackhawk box

Abbot and Costello "No Indians Please!" 200' Magnetic Sound ($7 shipped) - A couple scratches but other than that, in fine shape. Doesn't have a box. Comes in metal can.

SOLD Planet of the Apes 200' Color Sound - It plays ok but the image seems to move up and down a bit. Maybe the sprockets have shrunken? I'm not the original owner so I don't know how the previous guy stored this. Comes in original box.

Also getting rid of the box for the Canterbury Films version of Star Trek The Trouble with Tribbles. I'm NOT selling the film. Just the box with the cover. (FREE if you pay for shipping)

As far as trades go, just see my WTB post. Also looking for 600' reels.

Anybody interested in old catalogs, back issues of Kodak inCamera, The Reel Image, Super 8 Today?

[ July 07, 2013, 10:00 AM: Message edited by: Ernie Zahn ]

--------------------
Check out the trailer for my feature length Spaghetti-style Western:

Six and Bisti

|  IP: Logged

Pasquale DAlessio
Film God

- posted July 05, 2013 11:25 AM      Profile for Pasquale DAlessio     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Ernie

Planet of the Apes is how much? Is it super 8mm? You need more info on your post. Send me your paypal.

PatD

Ernie Zahn
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted July 05, 2013 12:11 PM      Profile for Ernie Zahn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey PatD, PM sent!

--------------------
Check out the trailer for my feature length Spaghetti-style Western:

Six and Bisti

Anthony Buhay
Film Handler

- posted July 07, 2013 05:21 PM      Profile for Anthony Buhay   Author's Homepage   Email Anthony Buhay   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
PM'd/ emailed you for the Abbot and Costello "No Indians Please!" [Smile]

--------------------
All your films belong to me :) just kidding, we can shares!

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC