8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Wanted "The Little Mermaid" Derann

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Wanted "The Little Mermaid" Derann
Salvatore Romeo
Junior

- posted April 17, 2014 03:02 AM      Profile for Salvatore Romeo   Email Salvatore Romeo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Looking for the little mermaid.J m willing to' make a good offre.

|  IP: Logged

Ralf Hoff
Expert Film Handler

- posted April 17, 2014 08:09 AM      Profile for Ralf Hoff   Email Ralf Hoff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Salvatore,

there was a print on ebay germany some days ago, but still ended.

Sorry for you, that you miss it. [Frown]

Hope you will find a copy/print in good shape.

Ralf

--------------------
Arbeits- & Interessengemeinschaft Celluloidfilm
Ehrenamtlich im Einsatz für das Film-Hobby

Cine 8-16
Das Magazin rund um den perforierten Film
www.celluloidfilm.de

Phillip R Campey
Expert Film Handler

- posted April 18, 2014 08:44 AM      Profile for Phillip R Campey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have a print of this to sell, it is on 3 reels, really good colour and sound, the picture is a bit soft in places but this is how all the prints are of this feature, it needs a clean at the start of reel 1 and has light scratches here and there but nothing major. There are not a lot of these prints around but I can sell you it for £110 + pp.

Salvatore Romeo
Junior

- posted April 19, 2014 06:09 AM      Profile for Salvatore Romeo   Email Salvatore Romeo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you Phillip, j just send you a PM

Phillip R Campey
Expert Film Handler

- posted May 24, 2014 04:10 AM      Profile for Phillip R Campey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Salvatore, can you please let me know if you still want this as I have a couple of forum members who want to buy it, I have sent you a couple of PMs but I am awaiting your reply.

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC