8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Tintorera 600 foot colour sound

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Tintorera 600 foot colour sound
Tom Photiou
Film God

- posted November 22, 2015 01:12 PM      Profile for Tom Photiou     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi all,
for anyone who may be interested, i have just listed this one on ebay
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/131658654521?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
Start price is 19.99 and this one is in excellent condition with some light fade.

|  IP: Logged

Andrew Woodcock
Film God

- posted November 22, 2015 01:19 PM      Profile for Andrew Woodcock         Edit/Delete Post 
Worth the entrance fee just to see Susan George in her hey days Tom!

--------------------
"C'mon Baggy..Get with the beat"

Tom Photiou
Film God

- posted November 22, 2015 01:50 PM      Profile for Tom Photiou     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
certainly is, i wish i never sold my feature of Fright [Confused]

Andrew Woodcock
Film God

- posted November 22, 2015 02:01 PM      Profile for Andrew Woodcock         Edit/Delete Post 
Still cling onto mine Tom...with both hands! [Big Grin] [Wink]

--------------------
"C'mon Baggy..Get with the beat"

David Skillern
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted November 22, 2015 02:18 PM      Profile for David Skillern   Email David Skillern   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Tom,
If I didn't have this one already - I'd be making a bid - I still have the Walton 4x400ft of Fright and ABC's 5x400ft of Straw Dogs - all with the great Susan George.

David

Tom Photiou
Film God

- posted November 22, 2015 03:24 PM      Profile for Tom Photiou     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ahhh, straw dogs, fortunately we do still have this feature version, its a very good film, if i remember correctly the colour was starting to fade onit. i must take a viewing soon.
i wont be too upset if this one doesn't sell though,its purley down to the early fading so still a few years left in it.

Brian Hendel
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted November 26, 2015 01:27 PM      Profile for Brian Hendel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love Susan George... I think she represents the swinging 60's almost better than any other actress. She not only was beautiful and sexy but she was actually a very talented actress, too. I was just thinking I had all of her movies that are available on super 8... but then I remembered I'm missing Dirty Mary/Crazy Larry. Wasn't there a digest of that? Not exactly my genre so it never passed thru my projector.

As for Tintorera. I'm lucky that my print is still completely unfaded. I kind of wish they put out the whole feature. The eye candy in that film stole the show from the actual sharks. Not only is there Susan George, but also Fiona Lewis from Fearless Vampire Killers and I have to admit that Andrés Garcia is pretty amazing too.

Marshall Crist
Master Film Handler

- posted November 26, 2015 02:03 PM      Profile for Marshall Crist   Email Marshall Crist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, Ken put out a 400' digest of DMCL. Would love to read a review.

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC