8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Jungle Book, Mermaid for sale

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Jungle Book, Mermaid for sale
Phillip R Campey
Expert Film Handler

- posted March 19, 2016 08:46 AM      Profile for Phillip R Campey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have the following for sale:

Little Mermaid, comes on original reels with Leaders and tails in tacked in its original box, lovely colour and sound, has light wear lines but nothing major

£260 + PP SOLD

-

The Jungle Book, this is a rare German "Jörg Harnischmacher" print
with mono english sound

£240 + PP

-

-

-

Forbidden Planet Flat. Lovely colour and sound.

£275 + PP SOLD

-

The Fox and the hound, Perrys print £99 + PP SOLD

[ March 27, 2016, 07:27 AM: Message edited by: Phillip R Campey ]

|  IP: Logged

Andrew Woodcock
Film God

- posted March 19, 2016 09:42 AM      Profile for Andrew Woodcock         Edit/Delete Post 
One for Mr Wood then there Phillip hopefully.
This is exactly what he was recently seeking and offers the best possible print quality of this film on 8.

Never knew Perry's had ever released "The Fox & The Hound", full length on Super 8mm Phillip.
The Derann one I have, and its a stunner. How does this one fare Phillip and how is it spooled?

--------------------
"C'mon Baggy..Get with the beat"

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted March 19, 2016 11:06 AM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I sent you a PM, Phillip! [Smile]

--------------------
"All these moments will be lost in time, just like ... tears, in the rain. "

Kevin Hassall
Master Film Handler

- posted March 19, 2016 11:25 AM      Profile for Kevin Hassall   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What's the quality on this like buddy

Daniel Macarone
Expert Film Handler

- posted March 19, 2016 04:32 PM      Profile for Daniel Macarone   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Phillip,
I sent you a PM about one of your features.
-Daniel

David Guest
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted March 19, 2016 05:04 PM      Profile for David Guest     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have a stunning colour trailer of the hound and the fox on 16mm £20.00 if anyone wants it

Phillip R Campey
Expert Film Handler

- posted March 20, 2016 04:27 AM      Profile for Phillip R Campey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Andrew, I offered Mr wood The Railway Children before I placed it on the forum but he passed on it so if anyone else would like this great film then it is available.

I bought the fox and the hound thinking it was a derann print but it is not, someone informed me that Perrys movies released this, the master it was taken from was not the best but it is still very watchable hence why I am selling it for £99, I have it on 16mm but would still love a Derann print of it but I have not seen it come up for sale.
 -

Andrew Woodcock
Film God

- posted March 20, 2016 04:34 AM      Profile for Andrew Woodcock         Edit/Delete Post 
It's hard to get now Phillip, took me a while I can say!

This one looks quite nice though Phillip and still has excellent colour!
[Wink]

--------------------

Phillip R Campey
Expert Film Handler

- posted March 21, 2016 04:32 AM      Profile for Phillip R Campey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I Have now added screen shots for the Jungle Book rare German print

Andrew Woodcock
Film God

- posted March 21, 2016 04:35 AM      Profile for Andrew Woodcock         Edit/Delete Post 
Looks on parity with my Derann print Phillip. Very nice all round, and a nice sharp colourful image. [Smile]

--------------------

Tim Hartnell
Film Handler

- posted March 23, 2016 08:38 AM      Profile for Tim Hartnell   Email Tim Hartnell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The film has arrived safely Phillip thanks very much.

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted March 23, 2016 11:34 AM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Boy! "Fox and the Hound" is almost in the states here! Can't wait to see it Phillip, and Thank you!

--------------------

Andrew Woodcock
Film God

- posted March 23, 2016 01:47 PM      Profile for Andrew Woodcock         Edit/Delete Post 
It's become a firm favourite of mine Osi and a film which, in my opinion, is far better than the average perception that most seem to have of it from the range of Disney classics.

A really enjoyable and totally repeatable film that can appeal to all age groups.

A great acquisition Osi at a very good price from Phillip. Well done! [Smile]

--------------------

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted March 24, 2016 11:28 AM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yep! When I get it, I'll do a review of it, (Phillip, can you send me some of those screenshots from it, so I can add them to the review?).

This film also holds the distinction of being the last film that some of the "Nine Old Men" of Disney's era, worked on along with the new crew. I think that's partially why the story has such a lovely and bittersweet feel to it. There's some songs in that film that really tug at the heart. In fact, I am placing a few of the lines from one song as my last words on my grave stone someday. That's how much of an impact this film made on me! [Smile]

--------------------

Lance Alspaugh
Expert Film Handler

- posted March 24, 2016 06:17 PM      Profile for Lance Alspaugh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good Day Phillip,

We will take "Jungle Book" if still available. Please let me know and we will post payment plus shipping to our Los Angeles address at once.

Kind Regards,

Lance Alspaugh

Phillip R Campey
Expert Film Handler

- posted March 26, 2016 07:34 AM      Profile for Phillip R Campey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Lance, I have sent you a PM

Phillip R Campey
Expert Film Handler

- posted March 27, 2016 07:28 AM      Profile for Phillip R Campey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Jungle Book and Bambi now SOLD

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC