8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » SOLD Derann Aladdin

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: SOLD Derann Aladdin
Tony Milman
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted March 20, 2016 10:58 AM      Profile for Tony Milman   Author's Homepage   Email Tony Milman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Another lovely print up for sale. Mounted on 1200ft and 800 ft reels.

Print condition is excellent- I have just run it through the editor to check and the colours and sharpness are beautiful. There are no emulsion scratches and only a very few running lines mainly to the right hand edge but for the most part are barely noticeable.
The first few feet of the second reel has a few and what would have been the last reel has a fine black line to the far right but on full screen projection you wouldn't really notice. I am being picky but try to be accurate and would never let anyone down here.

Asking £225 plus postage- Paypal Gift or Bank transfer.

--------------------
Tony

|  IP: Logged

Bruno Heughebaert
Expert Film Handler

- posted March 20, 2016 01:08 PM      Profile for Bruno Heughebaert   Email Bruno Heughebaert   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
pm sent

Kevin Hassall
Master Film Handler

- posted March 20, 2016 01:20 PM      Profile for Kevin Hassall   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Tony is always spot on with his description on his films

Tony Milman
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted March 20, 2016 01:45 PM      Profile for Tony Milman   Author's Homepage   Email Tony Milman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Kevin. That's very kind but sometimes this is subjective and what I tolerate in a used print is not always the same as someone else but if anyone was ever unhappy with something then I would always resolve it. No question. When your parting with hard earned money you want it to be right.

--------------------
Tony

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC