8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Million Dollar Mermaid Red Fox Feature SOLD

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Million Dollar Mermaid Red Fox Feature SOLD
Ian O'Reilly
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted April 01, 2017 07:29 AM      Profile for Ian O'Reilly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have for sale a super 8 red Fox Feature "MILLION DOLLAR MERMAID"
Starring Esther Williams, Victor Mature, Walter Pidgeon, David Brian Million Dollar Mermaid tells the story of Australian swimming sensation Annette Kellerman, who overcame childhood polio to go on and achieve fame as a professional swimmer and film star in the early decades of the 20th century. At the same time, she scandalized the world by wearing a one-piece bathing suit on public beaches long before the style was accepted in polite company, and made waves in other ways as well. The story was a perfect vehicle decades later to showcase the star quality of Esther Williams in the 1950s, and Kellerman's moniker was picked up by Life Magazine when it named Ms. Williams the "Million Dollar Mermaid" herself. 7x400ft colour /sound excellent print both colour and sound £149 plus P&P

|  IP: Logged

Flavio Stabile
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted April 03, 2017 12:41 PM      Profile for Flavio Stabile     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ian,

sent PM.

Thanks
Flavio

Ian O'Reilly
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted April 05, 2017 04:54 AM      Profile for Ian O'Reilly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
NOW SOLD [Smile]

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC