8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Bambi Feature SOLD

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Bambi Feature SOLD
Ian O'Reilly
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted April 05, 2017 02:11 AM      Profile for Ian O'Reilly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
For sale Disney Feature "BAMBI" The animated story of Bambi, a young deer hailed as the 'Prince of the Forest' at his birth. As Bambi grows, he makes friends with the other animals of the forest, learns the skills needed to survive, and even finds love. One day, however, the hunters come, and Bambi must learn to be as brave as his father if he is to lead the other deer to safety.2x800ft excellent colour and sound (only defect it has a slight scratch on the extreme left hand side of the picture for the first 30ft on pt2)£175 Plus P&P

NOW SOLD [Smile]

[ April 05, 2017, 04:24 AM: Message edited by: Ian O'Reilly ]

|  IP: Logged

Andrew Woodcock
Film God

- posted April 05, 2017 02:35 AM      Profile for Andrew Woodcock         Edit/Delete Post 
Any other Disney features from the current range Ian?

--------------------
"C'mon Baggy..Get with the beat"

Phillip R Campey
Expert Film Handler

- posted April 05, 2017 02:48 AM      Profile for Phillip R Campey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'll have it Ian if it's still available.

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC