8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Sailor Beware Feature SOLD

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sailor Beware Feature SOLD
Ian O'Reilly
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted November 01, 2017 01:06 PM      Profile for Ian O'Reilly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have for sale a Super 8 Feature of the 1956 Comedy "SAILOR BEWARE" Starring Peggy Mount, Shirley Eaton, Ronald Lewis....Battle-axe Emma Hornett dominates her hen-pecked husband Henry, his meek sister Edie and daughter Shirley. Shirley is to marry young sailor Albert,raised in an orphanage,and he and best man Carnoustie stay with the Hornetts on the eve of the wedding, though Emma makes sure the stag night is a brief one. Next day Albert fails to show up for the wedding. He eventually turns up at the house and confides in the vicar that if family life is anything like the Hornetts he wants no part of it. When the Hornetts are told this Emma declares that she sees that has been a "very wicked woman" and will mend her ways but, as the young couple eventually marry and move into their own house , one wonders how long her change of heart will last. 3x600ft Black & White Sound DCR PRINT Classic British Comedy £69 Plus P&P

|  IP: Logged

Myriam Longin
Junior

- posted November 02, 2017 02:01 AM      Profile for Myriam Longin   Email Myriam Longin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hi,
PM sent as patrick van nauw
thanks [Smile]

Ian O'Reilly
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted November 03, 2017 04:04 AM      Profile for Ian O'Reilly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
NOW SOLD [Smile]

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC