8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Wanted...odd reels to complete features

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Wanted...odd reels to complete features
Bill Phelps
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted November 25, 2017 08:20 PM      Profile for Bill Phelps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am looking for some odd reels for some super 8 features I have....

Reel 4 for Evel Knievel
Reel 1 for They Made Me A Criminal
Reel 1 for Twisted Nerve
.....these would be 400' reels/spools

And on standard 8

Reels 1 and 2 for Phantom of the Opera (silent Lon Chaney) these would be 200' reels/spools

I know it's a long shot but it doesn't hurt to ask!
Thanks, Bill

|  IP: Logged

Bill Phelps
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted April 28, 2019 06:35 PM      Profile for Bill Phelps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I would also like to add to the list that I am looking for

On standard 8

reel 3 and 4 of THE LAST LAUGH....200’ each, or if they are joined together on one 400’ reel/spool then reel 2. The feature comes on 8 x 200’

Funny thing is I also have 400’ odd reels 1 and 2 of LAST LAUGH on super 8 so I do have the entire feature (super 8 reel 2 is what 3 and 4 standard 8 are) it’s just on 2 formats.

Anyway, any help would be appreciated [Smile]

Bill Phelps
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted August 31, 2019 08:32 PM      Profile for Bill Phelps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well I hate to be the one to keep replying to myself but....

I just wanted to throw out there I am still looking for the odd reels for The Last Laugh. I would really like to find the 200' reels 3 and 4 on standard 8. I just got done screening my copy and what a great film. The quality on the the super 8 reels 1 and 2 that I have are not as good as the standard 8 copy.

At least I do have the entire film but having the full standard 8 version would be great. [Smile]

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC