8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » 3 Beatles on Super 8 For Sale

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 3 Beatles on Super 8 For Sale
Gilbert Lambert
Expert Film Handler

- posted January 06, 2018 07:48 AM      Profile for Gilbert Lambert   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
1. Best of Washington DC 400 feet ( 120 meters) Black and White excellent condition.
2. Beatles Receiving their MBE with an interview - Black and White around 100 ft or 30 meters which is long trailer length.
3. Beatles Best of O'Shea and Tokyo - 400ft - 120 meter - with great colour - All 3 are Red Fox Films as they are in Red Fox boxes -
Would like to sell them in one go to avoid all that shipping.
With eBay out of the picture 195 euro plus shipping for all 3 ? Interested Please contact me, thank you.

|  IP: Logged

Ali Hipperson
Expert Film Handler

- posted January 06, 2018 10:10 AM      Profile for Ali Hipperson   Email Ali Hipperson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Gilbert - PM sent.

--------------------
We're going to need a bigger shelf!

Gilbert Lambert
Expert Film Handler

- posted January 06, 2018 10:14 AM      Profile for Gilbert Lambert   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not allowed to email you Ali , so here's what I know -Hi Ali, This edition is combining Beatles at 2 places, Shea and Tokyo, I think first 66% is Shea second 33$ is Tokyo, it was released like that by RED FOX ..It's in the original RED FOX box -- more I don't know, I'm not so good in Beatles , I'm selling it for a friend, kind regards, Gilbert

Ali Hipperson
Expert Film Handler

- posted January 06, 2018 01:02 PM      Profile for Ali Hipperson   Email Ali Hipperson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Gilbert - I'm not sure why you are not able to send me a PM?

Anyway, many thanks for the information that you provided.

I am interested in all of these films but I'm afraid that they are going to be out of my price range - but good luck with the sale.

Ali.

--------------------
We're going to need a bigger shelf!

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC