8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Spring Sale at Super8warehouse

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Spring Sale at Super8warehouse
Bert Haagsman
Film Handler

- posted April 17, 2018 12:02 PM      Profile for Bert Haagsman   Author's Homepage   Email Bert Haagsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello all,

I have a Spring Sale on. About 300 films have been discounted 20-40%. The films on sale can be found scattered all over the website (see the red Sale labels), but I've also created a special section:

Spring Sale

There are 13 pages of discounted films which can be navigated using the controls at the bottom.

And there's an extra discount of 15% for orders of 50 euros or more (not counting postage). To apply for the extra discount, use the coupon code EXTRA in the shopping cart. The extra discount also applies to non-sale items.

New films will be listed in the first half of May, when - hopefully - the new website will be ready. The new site will have more payment options, such as credit cards and various country-specific payment methods.

Thanks for your support!
Bert

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC