8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Super 8 sound for sale - When the Devil Commands in super 8 sound w/original boxes

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Super 8 sound for sale - When the Devil Commands in super 8 sound w/original boxes
Philippe Cuypers
Expert Film Handler

- posted July 20, 2018 08:04 AM      Profile for Philippe Cuypers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A SUPER 8 SOUND (400FT ) DIGEST FOR SALE TODAY APROXIMATE 171/2 MINUTES LONG.
TITLE
WHEN THE DEVIL COMMAND , MO VINEGAR SMELL, NO SPLICES, LIKE NEW CLEAN FILMS CONDITIONS.
FROM HEAD TO TAIL ALL COMPLETE . A RARE COLUMBIA PICTURES FILM ON SUPER 8 SOUND , IN ITS ORIGINAL BOXE.
SUPER ACTING WITH THE MASTER -BORIS KARLOFF,

Storyline
Dr. Julian Blair is engaged in unconventional research on human brain waves when his wife is tragically killed in a freak auto accident. The grief-stricken scientist becomes obsessed with redirecting his work into making contact with the dead and is not deterred by dire warnings from his daughter, his research assistant, or his colleagues that he is delving into forbidden areas of knowledge. He moves his laboratory to an isolated New England mansion where he continues to try to reach out to his dead wife. He is aided by his mentally-challenged servant Karl and abetted by the obsessive Mrs. Walters, a phony medium, who seems to exert a sinister influence over him. When their overly curious housekeeper discovers the truth about their experiments, her death brings the local sheriff in to investigate.

PAYMENT BY PAY PAL
ALL SALES ARE FINAL
NO RETURN
UNITED STATE ORDER ONLY

COST $70.00 PLUS 7.50 SHPPING BY PRIORITY MAIL , W/INSURANCE INCLUDE AND A TRACKING NUMBER .
TO SEND PAYMENT -MY EMAIL SEAWAVE1@MSN.COM
THANK YOU

NOTE
I always take trade like

super 8 sound laurel & hardy
and super 8 sound universal monsters
all in theirs original boxes.

THANKS FOR LOOKING AND GOOD LUCK

[ July 22, 2018, 09:50 AM: Message edited by: Philippe Cuypers ]

--------------------
Philippe Cuypers

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC