8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Christmas Sale at Super8warehouse until Sunday, December 23

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Christmas Sale at Super8warehouse until Sunday, December 23
Bert Haagsman
Film Handler

- posted December 21, 2018 09:19 AM      Profile for Bert Haagsman   Author's Homepage   Email Bert Haagsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello all!

My Christmas Sale is now on. This weekend, all films are discounted 30%. The minimum order value (before discount) is 25 euros and the discount does not apply to films already on sale (basically, the Warner Bros. cartoons).

Please note that the prices shown on the website are the normal prices. To redeem the discount, you need to enter the coupon code 8MMXS in the shopping cart. After applying this code, the subtotal in the cart is reduced 30%.

It's only a short-term sale, which will end next Sunday (December 23) at 12 PM. But I have made allowances for different time zones, so depending on where you are, you may have a few hours extra.

I wish you a very Merry Christmas and lots of quality time for showing films!

Bert

Super8warehouse homepage

|  IP: Logged

Maurice Leakey
Film God

- posted December 22, 2018 01:52 AM      Profile for Maurice Leakey   Email Maurice Leakey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you, Bert
Just grabbed a bargain, a Columbia 2-reel comedy starring Charley Chase.

--------------------
Maurice

Bert Haagsman
Film Handler

- posted December 22, 2018 03:18 AM      Profile for Bert Haagsman   Author's Homepage   Email Bert Haagsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you, Maurice!

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC