8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Auction with 8mm Films and Projectors

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Auction with 8mm Films and Projectors
Paul Mason
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted December 22, 2018 03:17 PM      Profile for Paul Mason     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi, a photographic auction will be held at Special Auction Services in Newbury on 22 January with Super 8 and Std 8 films and a number of 8mm projectors.
www.specialauctionservices.com
Bid in person or online.

--------------------
Paul.

|  IP: Logged

Maurice Leakey
Film God

- posted December 23, 2018 05:53 AM      Profile for Maurice Leakey   Email Maurice Leakey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This link does not take you to the Photographic Auction.
Mine does.

https://www.specialauctionservices.com/Auction-Calendar/2019/Photographica

--------------------
Maurice

Paul Mason
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted December 24, 2018 02:50 PM      Profile for Paul Mason     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Again thank you Maurice.

--------------------
Paul.

Joe Taffis
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted December 25, 2018 08:33 AM      Profile for Joe Taffis   Email Joe Taffis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What department are the films located in?

--------------------
Joe Taffis

Maurice Leakey
Film God

- posted December 25, 2018 10:55 AM      Profile for Maurice Leakey   Email Maurice Leakey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
All in my link above, Joe.
You'll have to take time as they are all scattered about. Also, they tend to be in packages with no real indication of what titles are on offer.
You can bid on line, but remember that about 25% GB pounds will be added to the winning bid.

--------------------
Maurice

Joe Caruso
Film God

- posted December 26, 2018 08:27 AM      Profile for Joe Caruso     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very nice, thing is wish some of the boxes could be turned so as to see the titles - Cheers, Shorty

Maurice Leakey
Film God

- posted December 26, 2018 09:48 AM      Profile for Maurice Leakey   Email Maurice Leakey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I agree with you.
It seems that the auction really needs to have a personal visit to turn over the items on sale. Nobody is going to buy blind.

--------------------
Maurice

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC