8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » NOW SOLD Bambi Derann 3 x 600ft Full Feature For Sale £85

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: NOW SOLD Bambi Derann 3 x 600ft Full Feature For Sale £85
Kevin Clark
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted January 30, 2019 02:01 PM      Profile for Kevin Clark     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
NOW SOLD I have for sale my print of Bambi, the Disney classic animated feature.

This is a Derann full length feature 3 x 600ft Super 8 colour sound in the original Derann box as shown. The box has some wear and a torn section on the front picture.

The print is on Agfa low fade mylar stock - please see the screenshots below - overall the condition is good but please note:

THIS PRINT HAS EMULSION SCRATCHES!

Yes the nasty green ones from the end of part one, through most of part two, then part three is much better. Not there all the time but very noticeable when they are there.

This is the reason for the keen pricing so again please note:

THIS PRINT HAS EMULSION SCRATCHES!

I will post anywhere Internationally and payment by PayPal only please.

NOW SOLD Price: £85 plus postage extra.

Kevin

-

-

-

-

-

-

|  IP: Logged

Lee McCaffrey
Junior

- posted January 30, 2019 02:05 PM      Profile for Lee McCaffrey   Email Lee McCaffrey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Kevin, PM sent.

Kevin Clark
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted January 30, 2019 02:12 PM      Profile for Kevin Clark     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you Lee, you were first in line and Bambi is now yours.

Kevin.

Paul Adsett
Film God

- posted January 30, 2019 02:47 PM      Profile for Paul Adsett     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Kudos to Kevin for clearly pointing out the damage in this print. There should be no unpleasant surprises for Lee, he knows exactly what he is getting - a superb print with heavy scratches.
If only everyone would sell their prints with such an honest description!

--------------------
The best of all worlds- 8mm, super 8mm, 9.5mm, and HD Digital Projection,
Elmo GS1200 f1.0 2-blade
Eumig S938 Stereo f1.0 Ektar
Panasonic PT-AE4000U digital pj

Winbert Hutahaean
Film God

- posted January 30, 2019 11:41 PM      Profile for Winbert Hutahaean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Why I found the screen shots are clear print to me. Where is the scratch?

--------------------
Winbert

Kevin Clark
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted January 31, 2019 03:28 AM      Profile for Kevin Clark     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you Paul - honesty is the only policy that matters and it's the way I am in everything I do not just in this hobby.

Winbert - I would need to record the whole film or sections as a video and upload to YouTube or similar for the scratches to be as clear as you wish to see them - single shot camera frames rarely pick up the type of wear I have clearly described.

My screenshots are there to give a good visual interpretation of the print colour and sharpness allowing for any inaccuracy in the equipment (camera / monitor etc.) being used.

I'm happy to continue with discussions about screenshots or any aspect of my film collection sell off (hundreds still to go) but would prefer to do that in a separate thread in the General Yak / Super 8 or 16mm sections rather than bogging down a sales thread as per forum rules.

Kevin

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted January 31, 2019 12:21 PM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good price, that's for sure!

--------------------
"All these moments will be lost in time, just like ... tears, in the rain. "

Michael O'Regan
Film God

- posted February 01, 2019 05:24 AM      Profile for Michael O'Regan   Email Michael O'Regan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice print.A bargain at that price.

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC