8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Classic's Disney Open Day

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Classic's Disney Open Day
Philip Sheard
Junior

- posted April 05, 2019 06:32 AM      Profile for Philip Sheard   Author's Homepage   Email Philip Sheard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
CLASSIC HOME CINEMA ARE HOLDING A SPECIAL DISNEY THEMED OPEN DAY ON SUNDAY 28TH APRIL. WE WILL OFFER A HOST OF RARE AND COLLECTABLE DISNEY FILM PRINTS AS WELL AS SPECIAL RECENT FINDS.
ON 16MM WE OFFER 7 DISNEY FEATURES, 3 ARE ANIMATED CLASSICS NOT AVAILABLE ON S8. WE ALSO OFFER 120+ DISNEY SHORTS (THEATRICAL SHORTS) 1 2 AND 3 REELERS
ON S8 WE OFFER 11 DISNEY ANIMATED CLASSIC FEATURES IN TIP TOP ORDER, 124 CLASSIC CARTOON SHORTS IN 1, 2, AND 3 REELS LONG. PLUS MANY MORE GREAT OFFERS. IT WILL BE A GREAT DAY FULL LISTS ISSUED AFTER THE SHOP EVENT

|  IP: Logged

Leon Norris
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted April 05, 2019 07:27 AM      Profile for Leon Norris   Email Leon Norris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It sounds like its lots and lots of good stuff that will be available!

Mark Mander
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted May 01, 2019 04:35 AM      Profile for Mark Mander     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Did anyone go to this event? Mark

--------------------
Elmo GS1200 1.0 lens
Elmo ST1200HD 1.1 lens
Sankyo 800 1.0 lens
Elmo 16CL
Elf NT1

Melvin England
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted May 01, 2019 05:52 AM      Profile for Melvin England     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, Mark, there was a bunch of us there for the event, which was very well worth attending.

There were Disney films in abundance.Everything from trailers to 200'ers to full length features..... and even a box of freebies! Not only that, we have obviously got access to the rest of Phil's other stock on both 8 and 16mm so it is a damn good rummage through boxes and boxes, racks and racks of films.

If you have never visited CHC before, it is very very well worth it. Impossible to walk away without buying something. I appreciate it is quite a distance for a lot of people (although a forum member attended all the way from Lancaster, another from London) but I would seriously urge you to consider making at least one trip to one of these events....and then take it from there!

--------------------
"My name is for my friends!"

Brian Fretwell
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted May 01, 2019 10:07 AM      Profile for Brian Fretwell   Email Brian Fretwell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I prefer the August 2 day event. It takes that long to sort through the stock - especially when people put things back in the wrong place.

I had a great time and came home with several prints I had been looking for for a while, most not Disney.

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC