8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » "The Little Princess" Shirley Temple SOLD

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: "The Little Princess" Shirley Temple SOLD
Ian O'Reilly
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted June 22, 2019 03:43 AM      Profile for Ian O'Reilly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have for sale a super 8mm print of the 1939 comedy / drama "THE LITTLE PRINCESS" Starring Shirley Temple, Richard Greene, Anita Louise...When her father, Captain Crewe, goes off to fight in the Boer War, young Sara Crewe is placed into the care of Amanda Minchin, the head of an exclusive private school for girls. Sara lives a wonderful life of a privileged child and is quite happy in her surroundings. When her father is listed as missing in action however, her life goes from one of plenty to that of a poor house maid. Mrs. Minchin agrees to keep her on at the school, but in the absence of her tuition payments, she has to work for her keep. She is soon cleaning out the fireplace and scrubbing floors and is dubbed the little princess by her former schoolmates. She also refuses to accept that her father is dead and prowls the hospitals in the hope of locating him. Luck - and Royal intervention - assist her in her quest.
6x400ft Colour Sound (Red Fox print)
£49 Plus P&P

|  IP: Logged

Zechariah Sporre
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted June 22, 2019 11:03 AM      Profile for Zechariah Sporre     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
PM sent

--------------------
There is a fine line between a hobby and a mental illness

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted June 22, 2019 11:11 AM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Zechariah ...

When you get it, could you let us all know as to whether it's on a good color stock? This was released by various companies, but every print I have run across has been on quick fade eastman, so if you've run across a low fade copy, I'm sure many beyond myself would like to know.

OSI

--------------------
"All these moments will be lost in time, just like ... tears, in the rain. "

Ian O'Reilly
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted June 23, 2019 01:36 AM      Profile for Ian O'Reilly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
NOW SOLD [Smile]

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC