8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » The Brood Cover Art

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Brood Cover Art
Jim Schrader
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted September 01, 2019 04:13 PM      Profile for Jim Schrader   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Does anyone have cover art for the film The Brood?

--------------------
jim schrader
"Let's see “do I have that title already?"

|  IP: Logged

Burton Sundquist
Master Film Handler

- posted September 02, 2019 12:54 AM      Profile for Burton Sundquist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Jim,
Is there a particular release of this title you need box art for? I may have one. Let me know what you need.

Jim Schrader
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted September 02, 2019 07:03 AM      Profile for Jim Schrader   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Burton, I just have the 400ft cut of this film. Thanks

--------------------
jim schrader

Leon Norris
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted September 02, 2019 09:56 AM      Profile for Leon Norris   Email Leon Norris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A good and rare horror film! I have the digest they came from within!

Brian Hendel
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted September 03, 2019 06:18 PM      Profile for Brian Hendel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'd like the artwork... with the film! If anyone has a print for sale... That's one I never tracked down...

Burton Sundquist
Master Film Handler

- posted September 03, 2019 09:48 PM      Profile for Burton Sundquist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

Here is the clamshell. Hard to get a usable photo without glare. If this is the one you are looking for I can see if it can be scanned ( I don't have such equipment ). Let me know and I will do my best to help.

Jim Schrader
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted September 04, 2019 06:16 AM      Profile for Jim Schrader   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Burton that would be perfect see what you can do thanks

--------------------
jim schrader

Burton Sundquist
Master Film Handler

- posted September 04, 2019 09:35 AM      Profile for Burton Sundquist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Alright Jim, I will work on getting it done some time this week and let you know when I am successful.

Jim Schrader
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted September 04, 2019 11:52 AM      Profile for Jim Schrader   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks I have problems with flashes too maybe pick non sunny area that’s still bright and see what you get.

--------------------
jim schrader

Burton Sundquist
Master Film Handler

- posted September 05, 2019 12:32 AM      Profile for Burton Sundquist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Jim, My Brother has a scanner and I would like to try that out. The art is under a clear covering that I don't want to cut through to get at the art.
I will scan the front and back covers and the spine as well. When this is done successfully I will contact you for your email address so that I can send it off.
This should be done by the end of the week. I hope it turns out well. BTW, is your print slightly turned? Many of this one are.

Jim Schrader
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted September 05, 2019 11:54 AM      Profile for Jim Schrader   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That’s great burton I would not want you to cut it either I have several other titles in these cases the scanner is the best way with out glare from flash.
I’d have to pull mine out and see it’s been a few years since I’ve watched it maybe I’ll post it to reviews with pictures when I do. Thanks again, Jim

--------------------
jim schrader

Leon Norris
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted September 05, 2019 12:52 PM      Profile for Leon Norris   Email Leon Norris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Jim, check it out! My copy was red! No color left at all! So I kept it as a test film!

Brian Hendel
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted September 05, 2019 07:16 PM      Profile for Brian Hendel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Anyone have more info on "Major 8 Movies" ... in all myyeaxrs collecting I have never heard of them!

Burton Sundquist
Master Film Handler

- posted September 06, 2019 08:40 PM      Profile for Burton Sundquist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Brian,
Most of the information is in this Thread...
http://8mmforum.film-tech.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=002855#000000

Burton Sundquist
Master Film Handler

- posted September 07, 2019 06:38 PM      Profile for Burton Sundquist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Jim, I've sent you the scans to the email address listed here on the forum. Hope they work out for you, Burt.

Jim Schrader
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted September 07, 2019 06:45 PM      Profile for Jim Schrader   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I got them Burton thanks maybe we should start a topic where members can send in scans for others to make cover art for their collection.

--------------------
jim schrader

Burton Sundquist
Master Film Handler

- posted September 07, 2019 08:38 PM      Profile for Burton Sundquist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great Idea! This was the first time I scanned cover art and the results are far superior to anything I could achieve with a photo. I am making new Film boxes and so far have been photocopying the art provided ( If available )I am somewhat old-school. I think a " Cover Art " topic where members could contribute their scans is a brilliant idea!
here's a couple of my new boxes:

-

-

Jim Schrader
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted September 07, 2019 08:48 PM      Profile for Jim Schrader   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Doug, is this something that could be arranged?

--------------------
jim schrader

Douglas Meltzer

- posted September 07, 2019 09:52 PM      Profile for Douglas Meltzer   Email Douglas Meltzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Jim,

I'll look into the possibility of setting up a thread where members can upload hi res scans of artwork that may then be downloaded by those in need.

Doug

--------------------
I think there's room for just one more film.....

Jim Schrader
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted September 08, 2019 03:09 PM      Profile for Jim Schrader   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That’d be great thanks Doug.

--------------------
jim schrader

Winbert Hutahaean
Film God

- posted September 09, 2019 04:43 PM      Profile for Winbert Hutahaean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
... where members can upload hi res scans of artwork that may then be downloaded by those in need.
But remember guys, this forum limits the pixel only onto 500 x 500. There is no a hi-res image with that much pixels. While I am supporting the idea of a designated such thread but please every time you guys upload an image, please upload also the same image into cloud service (google drive is the best) and share the link here. Otherwise it would be useless.

My 2 cents though.

--------------------
Winbert

Douglas Meltzer

- posted September 09, 2019 04:58 PM      Profile for Douglas Meltzer   Email Douglas Meltzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Winbert,

Yes, that's what I was thinking of. We would list the links so that the hi-res scans could be downloaded.

Doug

--------------------
I think there's room for just one more film.....

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC