8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Horror Trailers , Digests, Features, and more on eBay

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Horror Trailers , Digests, Features, and more on eBay
Jason Smith
Master Film Handler

- posted September 15, 2019 08:22 PM      Profile for Jason Smith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Pirate Treasure (1934,12x400ft, sound, serial, Universal 8)

The Mummys Tomb (1x400ft, sound, BW,horror, Universal 8)

The Curse of the Fly (1x200ft, sound, BW, Ken Films)

Bay City Rollers (1x200ft, optical soundtrack, Japan)

Aliens (Super 8 Feature,flat, Stereo,Japanese subtitles)

House of Dracula (1x200ft, sound, BW,horror, Universal 8)

Star Wars (1x200ft, optical soundtrack,Japanese release)

The Wolfmans Cure (1x200ft, sound, BW,horror, Universal 8)

The Creature walks among us (1x200ft, sound, BW,horror, Universal 8)

Man made Monster (1x200ft, sound, BW,horror, Universal 8)

Entertainment Trailer Reel:Stagecoach,Fort Apache,Casablanca,The Kentuckian,Angels with Dirty Faces,Charade,Modern Times,High Noon,Its a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World,Some like it Hot

9 Horror and Suspense Trailers:The oblong box,House of usher,The raven,The haunted palace,Attack of the 50ft woman,Attack of the puppet people,Fellini "Satyricon" Hitchcocks "Spellbound", Hitchcocks"North by northwest"

Horror Trailers:Halloween 1/2/3,Blood Feast,Two Thousand Maniacs, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Horror Express, The Castle of Fu Man Chu, and Night of the Living Dead

https://www.ebay.com/sch/filmfromjapan/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

|  IP: Logged

Ali Hipperson
Expert Film Handler

- posted September 16, 2019 03:31 AM      Profile for Ali Hipperson   Email Ali Hipperson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Jason.

I'm interested in your 'Entertainment' Trailer Reel but can't access the link.

Can I buy it direct from you please?

Ali

--------------------
We're going to need a bigger shelf!

Jason Smith
Master Film Handler

- posted September 16, 2019 10:27 PM      Profile for Jason Smith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Ali,

Here is a direct link to the entertainment reel.
https://ebay.us/rWtdPS

Adrian Winchester
Film God

- posted September 17, 2019 07:00 PM      Profile for Adrian Winchester     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
How amazing that 'Aliens' was also released full length and in stereo in Japan, and with Japanese subtitles! I'd have wrongly guessed that all Japanese releases would have ended long before 1986.

--------------------
Adrian Winchester

Ali Hipperson
Expert Film Handler

- posted September 18, 2019 01:31 AM      Profile for Ali Hipperson   Email Ali Hipperson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Many thanks Jason - found it now [Smile]

Ali

--------------------
We're going to need a bigger shelf!

Winbert Hutahaean
Film God

- posted September 18, 2019 04:07 PM      Profile for Winbert Hutahaean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Aliens (Super 8 Feature,flat, Stereo,Japanese subtitles)
Same like Adrian, I am surprised too with this title. Can you Jason give us some lights?

How many prints are circulated and who's the hell printing it?

ps: please allow me to put some screen shots of this particular print from your Ebay so we the collectors here can have track of this rarity

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
Winbert

Jason Smith
Master Film Handler

- posted September 18, 2019 05:17 PM      Profile for Jason Smith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Adrian and Winbert. I do not know all of the details but I will try and answer your questions as best as I can.

So this is a one of a kind print. I bought this print from a Japanese collector that had the print made overseas. I believe this collector was somehow able to get access to 16mm Japanese prints, send the source prints overseas, and have Super 8 prints made from them in the mid 90s.

I don't know what lab or labs was doing the work but I believe it may have been a lab in the USA.

I have sold a few other prints like this in the past that were like this print. I have never seen other prints like this in Japan or anywhere else. This may be the only one or there may be a handful out there in the hands of other Japanese collectors.

Jason Smith
Master Film Handler

- posted September 22, 2019 04:31 PM      Profile for Jason Smith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Auctions end tonight.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/filmfromjapan/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC