8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm equipment for sale/trade   » FS - Elmo & Schneider lenses

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: FS - Elmo & Schneider lenses
Jean-Marc Toussaint
Film God

- posted May 09, 2008 03:45 AM      Profile for Jean-Marc Toussaint   Author's Homepage   Email Jean-Marc Toussaint   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Although I'm keeping my two GS1200s, I no longer run them for change-over since the installation of the long play unit.
Therefore I don't need to store everything in pairs. So, as part of the spring cleaning, I'm offering these premium lenses for sale.

SCHNEIDER-KREUZNACH MC Xenovaron 1:1.1 f=11-30mm
 -
The original top-of-the-line made for Bauer and Beaulieu projectors. Will give a bigger projected image, but a slightly lesser light throughput than the Elmo 1.0. Works great with a Xenon (Ask Kevin F!) The Bauer plastic guide has been removed on this particular unit to accomodate the CHC sleeve that will allow you to fit this lens on an Elmo ST or GS projector. Optical in great condition, wears on outer barrel and sleeve. Focusing is performed by pushing or pulling the lens into the holder, or you can superglue/solder a pin of some sort in order to use the focusing knob. No box. 250.00 euros

SCHNEIDER-KREUZNACH MC Xenovaron 1:1.1 f=11-30mm
 -

Same as above, but in its untouched version (25mm diameter, plastic guide and focusing pin). Excellent condition. Use it on a Bauer or do the Elmo fitting work by yourself... 200.00 euros

Shipping and Handling is not included (sending one lens should cost 16.00 euros to EU countries and 22.00 to USA). I accept Paypal.

I can be contacted at the following address:

jmtoussaint (at) claranet (dot) fr

[ June 06, 2008, 01:53 AM: Message edited by: Jean-Marc Toussaint ]

--------------------
The Grindcave Cinema Website

|  IP: Logged

Kevin Faulkner
Film God

- posted May 09, 2008 09:58 AM      Profile for Kevin Faulkner         Edit/Delete Post 
JM, Sent you an email.

Kev.

--------------------
GS1200 Xenon with Elmo 1.0...great combo along with a 16-CL Xenon for that super bright white light.

Jean-Marc Toussaint
Film God

- posted May 10, 2008 01:14 AM      Profile for Jean-Marc Toussaint   Author's Homepage   Email Jean-Marc Toussaint   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Elmo F0 and Schneider for Bauer are on hold.

Schneider for Elmo still available.

--------------------

Jean-Marc Toussaint
Film God

- posted May 15, 2008 02:39 AM      Profile for Jean-Marc Toussaint   Author's Homepage   Email Jean-Marc Toussaint   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Elmo lens now sold.

Both Schneider lenses still available.

--------------------

Kevin Faulkner
Film God

- posted June 05, 2008 03:53 AM      Profile for Kevin Faulkner         Edit/Delete Post 
Well I am the proud owner of the Elmo 1.0 lens from Jean-Marc. I have to say that the optics are in superb condition with no bloom which is common on some of the Elmo lenses.

The picture is bright and very crisp from edge to edge. I'm well impressed and dealing with JM is also a real pleasure.

The Schneider 1.1 is now on my Silver ST600D M-O which I bought from Jan. Another superb buy. You don't find many ST600's with a line out for both tracks (stereo). Its very much like a downsized ST1200HD.

Kev.

[ June 06, 2008, 03:52 AM: Message edited by: Kevin Faulkner ]

--------------------
GS1200 Xenon with Elmo 1.0...great combo along with a 16-CL Xenon for that super bright white light.

Barry Attwood
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted June 06, 2008 02:02 AM      Profile for Barry Attwood   Email Barry Attwood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Kevin,

Was it easy changing the Voltage and the Hertz on your Elmo you bought from Jan, as it was an American model.

Kevin Faulkner
Film God

- posted June 06, 2008 03:57 AM      Profile for Kevin Faulkner         Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Barry, This particular machine was a muti-voltage unit. It was just a case of turning the voltage dial inside the machine.

Jan had checked this for me before I bought it so I did know it would work here in the uk.

Kev.

--------------------

Jan Bister
Darth 8mm

- posted June 06, 2008 05:13 PM      Profile for Jan Bister   Email Jan Bister   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Now how about updating that little tag line of yours, Kevin [Wink]

--------------------
Call me Phoenix. *dusts off the ashes*

Kevin Faulkner
Film God

- posted June 06, 2008 05:18 PM      Profile for Kevin Faulkner         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for the reminder. Done [Big Grin]

Kev.

--------------------

Jan Bister
Darth 8mm

- posted June 07, 2008 01:10 AM      Profile for Jan Bister   Email Jan Bister   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Now how about selling that little machine back to me, Kev--nahhh, just kidding.

[Big Grin]

--------------------
Call me Phoenix. *dusts off the ashes*

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC