8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm equipment for sale/trade   » For Sale: 800' Bonum Dual-8 Reel & Case

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: For Sale: 800' Bonum Dual-8 Reel & Case
Fred Guida
Film Handler

- posted August 16, 2011 07:37 AM      Profile for Fred Guida   Email Fred Guida   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have a hard to find 800' Bonum Dual-8 Reel & Case for sale. It also comes with one of those little plastic "things" that keeps the film from unraveling -- always a nice feature with the Bonum reels in that it eliminates the need to tape down the film end.

$24 shipping with tracking included.

NOTE: I also have some Bonum reels & cases in the 200', 300' and 400' sizes. (The 300' size was always comparatively rare.) Some have never been used; they still have the little pegs in place that prevent the reels from being damaged.

Also some cardboard film storage boxes in various sizes.

Please inquire if you are looking for anything else. I'm certainly open to some sort of package deal.

Please contact direct: fredguida44@yahoo.com

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC