8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm equipment for sale/trade   » Film cleaner

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Film cleaner
Arvind Kumar Jain
Film Handler

- posted September 29, 2011 12:46 AM      Profile for Arvind Kumar Jain   Email Arvind Kumar Jain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dear fellow members:
Anybody has a spare Goko or Bolex 8mm film cleaner assembly which goes on the Elmo or Goko Editors. I need to buy that.

Thanks,
Arvind

|  IP: Logged

Pasquale DAlessio
Film God

- posted September 29, 2011 01:29 PM      Profile for Pasquale DAlessio     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Arvind

Is this what you are looking for? If you want it 20.00 including shipping. As you can see there are 3 new pads with it. I take paypal at my email address. I can ship ASAP after paymant. Just be sure to put your address in message section. These are very hard to find. The pads came from someone in the UK.

PatD

-

Arvind Kumar Jain
Film Handler

- posted September 29, 2011 04:39 PM      Profile for Arvind Kumar Jain   Email Arvind Kumar Jain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Pat: Thanks for your prompt reply.

I accept the offer and let me know what are the next steps to pay you thru Pay- Pal. Also, could you tell me how long one pair of pads last and where to buy spare Pads and which is the best cleaning solution to use with sound super 8mm home movies?

My address is: 2047 Ocaso Place, Oxnard, Ca. 93030

Arvind

Pasquale DAlessio
Film God

- posted September 29, 2011 07:03 PM      Profile for Pasquale DAlessio     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Arvind

I sent you an email.

PatD

Arvind Kumar Jain
Film Handler

- posted September 30, 2011 12:58 AM      Profile for Arvind Kumar Jain   Email Arvind Kumar Jain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Pat:
I have paid to you thru pay pal for the film cleaner a few minutes back.
I like to ask you if you have the Owner,s manual for the merchandise? If yes, could you please ship that to me with the film cleaner.
Sorry for the trouble again [Smile]

Arvind

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC