8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm equipment for sale/trade   » Workprinter XP

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Workprinter XP
John Brooks
Junior

- posted July 26, 2014 08:48 AM      Profile for John Brooks   Email John Brooks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have a Moviestuff Workprinter xp that I bought new around 2006 and used it once for less than 10,000 feet of 8mm film. It's been sitting there ever since with a cover over it so that it doesn't get dusty. It's in excellent condition. I have the original box that it was shipped in as well. Hoping for $1,000 but of course am accepting best offer. This is the kind that has the mouse that clicks and it has an LED bulb.

|  IP: Logged

Janice Glesser
Film Goddess

- posted July 26, 2014 10:35 AM      Profile for Janice Glesser     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi John...Welcome to the forum. Well...I see you are finally getting your WP up for sale. I know it's hard to let it go. The Workprinter is a workhorse telecine machine. I remember when you got it. I have a MovieStuff WP and a Cinemate and these modified projectors just keep going and going. They produce excellent transfers.

Anybody interested in buying a Workprinter... I've known John for many years from a previous video production forum. When that forum folded we and a handful of other people remained friends. I tried to buy this projector from John a couple of years ago... but he wasn't ready to let it go yet [Smile] John is a great guy and very talented. I know he's has taken good care of this machine.

Good luck with your sale John :}

[ July 27, 2014, 09:47 AM: Message edited by: Janice Glesser ]

--------------------
Janice

"I'm having a very good day!"
Richard Dreyfuss - Let It Ride (1989).

John Brooks
Junior

- posted July 26, 2014 10:59 AM      Profile for John Brooks   Email John Brooks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you so much for the kind words.

Julian Baquero
Expert Film Handler

- posted July 30, 2014 03:17 PM      Profile for Julian Baquero   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi, can you give us some more information about the Workprinter XP, maybe some pictures.

John Brooks
Junior

- posted August 11, 2014 07:08 PM      Profile for John Brooks   Email John Brooks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
sorry i never got back to you. it had "supposedly" sold so we were awaiting payment. and it really did sell. thank you guys so much. went for $900 free shipping which was about $50.

Janice Glesser
Film Goddess

- posted August 11, 2014 08:50 PM      Profile for Janice Glesser     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Glad it worked out for you John [Smile]

--------------------
Janice

"I'm having a very good day!"
Richard Dreyfuss - Let It Ride (1989).

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC