8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm equipment for sale/trade   » For Sale: Fujica SH-30 w/ 1.0 lens and puls-sync controller

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: For Sale: Fujica SH-30 w/ 1.0 lens and puls-sync controller
Robert Saraceno
Film Handler

- posted October 06, 2014 06:02 PM      Profile for Robert Saraceno     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

It's in great shape and completely functional. I tested both the mag and optical sound functions and both work great and it's got a beautifully sharp 1:1.0 14-28mm zoom lens. I bought this projector about a month ago with the intention of using it with a a recently acquired Fujica Puls-sync system. However I found out that the tape recorder component was broken beyond repair, so I've decided to sell the projector. I'm including the puls-sync projector control in case the new owner can adapt it for something. Also included: 1200ft Fujica take up reel, non-pulse tape recorder cables, instruction manuals (one in English, and the other in German, French and Spanish) remote control, microphone and stand, and earphone. I purchased the projector from a an Ebayer in the England who included a 220v power cord for use in the UK, and I'm including a US power cord as well. Comes with a brand new belt installed plus a spare belt. If anyone on the forum is interested it's $500.00 plus actual shipping cost. Email me if you want to see other photos of the projector, lens or accessories, if it doesn't sell here I plan to list it on Ebay. Thanks everybody for looking

|  IP: Logged

Alessandro Pavoni
Master Film Handler

- posted October 09, 2014 05:07 AM      Profile for Alessandro Pavoni   Email Alessandro Pavoni   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Robert, I have sent you a PM.
thanks

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC