8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm equipment for sale/trade   » For sale. Fumeo 9119

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: For sale. Fumeo 9119
Ugo Grassi
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted March 08, 2015 04:14 AM      Profile for Ugo Grassi   Email Ugo Grassi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
For sale Fumeo 9119 in mint condition. 1200 euro. Please write me and I'll send video and photos.

--------------------
Bye
Ugo

|  IP: Logged

Andrew Woodcock
Film God

- posted March 08, 2015 06:09 AM      Profile for Andrew Woodcock         Edit/Delete Post 
Now's your chance Alan!! [Wink]

If I had the spare money right now, I would buy this myself

--------------------
"C'mon Baggy..Get with the beat"

Lee Panton
Film Handler

- posted March 08, 2015 06:24 AM      Profile for Lee Panton     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
PM sent Ugo

Andrew Woodcock
Film God

- posted March 08, 2015 10:06 AM      Profile for Andrew Woodcock         Edit/Delete Post 
Go for it Lee!!

--------------------

Alan Gouger
Master Film Handler

- posted March 08, 2015 09:22 PM      Profile for Alan Gouger     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ugo PM sent.

Alan Gouger
Master Film Handler

- posted March 09, 2015 05:46 PM      Profile for Alan Gouger     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you so much Ugo [Smile]

Here is a picture of my previous Fumeo.

-

[ March 09, 2015, 07:58 PM: Message edited by: Alan Gouger ]

Alan Gouger
Master Film Handler

- posted March 10, 2015 01:48 AM      Profile for Alan Gouger     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was screening Star Wars with the Fumeo. The full feature plastic reels were made by a local friend. They did not look like much but served the purpose.

-

Ugo Grassi
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted March 10, 2015 01:57 AM      Profile for Ugo Grassi   Email Ugo Grassi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
sold

--------------------
Bye
Ugo

Andrew Woodcock
Film God

- posted March 10, 2015 02:14 PM      Profile for Andrew Woodcock         Edit/Delete Post 
Lovely machine and screen shot Alan, hope you decided to get this from Ugo now Lee decided to opt out.

I am certain whoever purchased it from Ugo, that they will be delighted with the manner it has been maintained and it's overall condition given the sellers meticulous reputation.

--------------------

Alan Gouger
Master Film Handler

- posted March 10, 2015 08:22 PM      Profile for Alan Gouger     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Andrew, indeed I closed the deal with Ugo. Thanks for the heads up!!
I also scored the Fumeo scope bracket from Alessandro on this forum.
Killer setup:)

Paul Adsett
Film God

- posted March 10, 2015 08:30 PM      Profile for Paul Adsett     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well done Alan. I guess you won't be using the Eumig 926GL too much from now on! [Big Grin]

--------------------
The best of all worlds- 8mm, super 8mm, 9.5mm, and HD Digital Projection,
Elmo GS1200 f1.0 2-blade
Eumig S938 Stereo f1.0 Ektar
Panasonic PT-AE4000U digital pj

Dominique De Bast
Film God

- posted March 10, 2015 10:00 PM      Profile for Dominique De Bast   Email Dominique De Bast   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Not sure, Paul. I use my long reels capacity projectors (like Fumeo and Beaulieu) mainly for features and smaller projectors for films on smaller reels.

--------------------
Dominique

Alan Gouger
Master Film Handler

- posted March 10, 2015 10:05 PM      Profile for Alan Gouger     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Paul I use the Eumig almost daily,Ive been working my way through the newly acquired film collection. I have to say the Eumig throws a great image and killer sound, thanks for selling it to me:)

The Fumeo will be for full play play feature films.

Andrew Woodcock
Film God

- posted March 11, 2015 04:23 AM      Profile for Andrew Woodcock         Edit/Delete Post 
You have a fantastic set up there now Alan and all totally scratch free!! Sell me one of YOUR films from the collection any time you like Alan! Ha ha [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Wink]

I hope Ugo can sell you you some Fumeo or Beaulieu 700m 2200ft spools for it as well now. A collection of say 10 or 15 of these would be the icing on the cake for your lovely new set up.

I agree Alan, You really do need to keep one type of each projector minimum to cover all options within the boundaries of the hobby, probably 3 or 4 if you use Optical prints.

I too still regularly use my smaller machines for prints up to 800ft and for recording purposes. Recordings are much better done on machines with a relatively small reel capacity for all that forwards and backwards projection lining up cue points etc I find.

Maybe you need to start a US film convention in Florida now with yourself and Paul having such fabulous equipment to show your films on to their best capability! [Razz]

[ March 11, 2015, 06:34 AM: Message edited by: Andrew Woodcock ]

--------------------

Paul Adsett
Film God

- posted March 11, 2015 08:08 AM      Profile for Paul Adsett     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The problem with setting up film conventions in the USA Andrew, are the enormous distances, and expense, involved for people to travel. I would love to go to Doug's Cinesea convention in New Jersey, but it is a 3 day car ride from Florida. Either that, or you fly and rent a car, both scenario's very expensive and hard to justify unless you can combine it with a couple of weeks vacation in that area.
How I envy you guys in the UK, who only have to travel a couple of hundred miles at most to be able to attend all those fabulous north and south conventions!

--------------------
Elmo GS1200 f1.0 2-blade

Andrew Woodcock
Film God

- posted March 11, 2015 08:34 AM      Profile for Andrew Woodcock         Edit/Delete Post 
I understand those restraints Paul, but people from your neck of the woods seem to think nothing of hopping onto a jet for 1000 miles or so within your states.
When I was working there it was really quite inexpensive seemingly for domestic flights.
I flew from Wisconsin to Albany GA to meet up with a girlfriend back then and it really was quite reasonable. I shared the flight with a few dozen "Cheeseheads" (Green Bay Packers Football supporters) that were making there way over to Atlanta for their football game the next day.

Quite an experience that, sat among a load of American fanatics all with huge lumps of foam cheese on their heads! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

One guy who was part of our team from Manchester, drove from Scranton PA to Albany GA in one hit, non stop for his American Beauty...19 hours solid driving,now that is dedication to the cause!! Ha ha ha

Here we are in NYC while the lady I mentioned earlier visited me in Scranton PA. We regularly used to drive into New York from there during her time of visiting me.
This photo is taken from the summit of the Empire State Building back then. I can vividly remember looking out onto the Twin Towers and the Chrysler building.. Ah happy days indeed, just a stunning and spectacular City!

I can still hear the Goo Goo Dolls & The New Radicals to this very day .. oh yeah plus my other favourite back then... Drinking in LA!! just the best memories ever!!
 -

[ March 11, 2015, 07:34 PM: Message edited by: Andrew Woodcock ]

--------------------

Paul Adsett
Film God

- posted March 11, 2015 11:08 AM      Profile for Paul Adsett     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Your right of course Andrew, but realistically it's a real committment to plan such a trip where you typically have to book everything weeks ahead of time, and I think that fact alone limits attendance significantly at US conventions. Doug's convention is almost exclusively attended by forum members from New York and surrounding areas, although he does get one or two from much further away.
Glad you enjoyed your visit to the States and New York so much.Thats a great pic from the top of the Empire State Building, the only thing missing is King Kong's head in the background! My wife and I used to live in Williamsport Pa which is only 60 miles from Scranton. Beautiful state, Pennsylvania, and truly stunning in the fall.

--------------------
Elmo GS1200 f1.0 2-blade

Andrew Woodcock
Film God

- posted March 11, 2015 11:16 AM      Profile for Andrew Woodcock         Edit/Delete Post 
I enjoyed every single minute of it Paul wherever we were based in the 8 months I spent there as you can probably guess [Wink] [Big Grin]

I am sure I make a very good King Kongs head, without needing the real deal thanks very much! Ha ha

It would be superb if you guys got organized enough in advance to plan a US North and US South Convention. I know this would take some planning, but then you would have what we have, just a few thousand miles apart. Here's hoping the passion for the hobby one day supports the venture!

Best regards in the meantime... Andrew.

[ March 11, 2015, 07:28 PM: Message edited by: Andrew Woodcock ]

--------------------

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC