8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm equipment for sale/trade   » WTB: Elmo 1.3 15-25mm Zoom Lens

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: WTB: Elmo 1.3 15-25mm Zoom Lens
Alan Rik
Film God

- posted March 10, 2016 12:08 PM      Profile for Alan Rik   Email Alan Rik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello all. Does anyone have a spare 1.3 lens that they can sell me? Must be clean optically. They are pretty common but when you need one they are never around. [Smile]

|  IP: Logged

Andrew Woodcock
Film God

- posted March 11, 2016 03:51 AM      Profile for Andrew Woodcock         Edit/Delete Post 
Wish I had one to give you Alan, but sadly just the 1.1 in my last remaining ST.

Hope someone soon comes to the rescue here for you though buddy. [Wink]

--------------------
"C'mon Baggy..Get with the beat"

John Renzi
Junior

- posted March 13, 2016 01:43 PM      Profile for John Renzi   Email John Renzi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
We may be looking for the same thing, Alan. I have an Elmo FP-C dual 8 movie projector and I am looking for a clean/clear replacement of the projection lens. Mine has mold or haziness inside that clouds the image. The lens spec is "F:1.3 f=20~32mm". It is a push fit and the shaft diameter measures 0.990 inch.
An alternative I suppose would be to clean it but it doesn't appear to me to be possible to disassemble.
JRR

Tony Milman
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted March 15, 2016 04:53 PM      Profile for Tony Milman   Author's Homepage   Email Tony Milman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I believe I may have one I could sell because I could use another lens in the ST1200 (think I have a Schneider 1.1 I can use). Need to check it out first.

--------------------
Tony

Alan Rik
Film God

- posted March 15, 2016 07:51 PM      Profile for Alan Rik   Email Alan Rik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Let me know if you find it and price please! Many thanks everyone for the replies.

John Renzi
Junior

- posted March 15, 2016 09:31 PM      Profile for John Renzi   Email John Renzi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Alan did ask first. If another one becomes available for sale with the spec "F:1.3 f=20~32mm" for an Elmo FP-C, please let me know.

Thanks much!
JRR

Mike Tynus
Expert Film Handler

- posted March 16, 2016 07:08 AM      Profile for Mike Tynus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Alan,
I have a 1.3 15mm-25mm lens available.
Just drop me a line if you still need it.
Mike

Alan Rik
Film God

- posted March 16, 2016 10:03 AM      Profile for Alan Rik   Email Alan Rik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
PM sent and email. Thanks Mike!
John, I don't think that the lens you are looking for is the same as the 1.3 I'm looking for. I need the 15-25mm and I'm not sure the lenses are compatible due to the diameter but I'm not 100% positive as I've never owned the FP-C. But I do know that machines that can accommodate the 1.3 15-25mm can also fit the 1.0, 1.2, 1.4, and the 1.1. I don't think the FP-C can fit those other lenses. Good luck though!

John Renzi
Junior

- posted March 16, 2016 11:09 AM      Profile for John Renzi   Email John Renzi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good to know, Alan. And thanks for the info. I'll need to keep a lookout for the specific lens: "F:1.3 f=20~32mm" for an Elmo FP-C. The diameter of the shaft for this push-fit lens measures 0.990 inch.
 -
JRR

Tony Milman
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted March 16, 2016 05:46 PM      Profile for Tony Milman   Author's Homepage   Email Tony Milman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Glad you got sorted Alan. I'll put it back in the Elmo!

--------------------
Tony

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC