8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm equipment for sale/trade   » Storage boxes wanted

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Storage boxes wanted
Patrick Walsh
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted November 11, 2016 03:56 AM      Profile for Patrick Walsh   Email Patrick Walsh   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Several years ago I brought a pile of white card boxes from someone here on the forum, I am wanting to get some more 600ft and 1200ft boxes, if anyone can help please let me know,

Thanks

Patrick

--------------------
"Raise The Titanic!", It would of been cheaper to lower the Atlantic!

|  IP: Logged

Antonio Costa Mota
Expert Film Handler

- posted November 11, 2016 05:38 AM      Profile for Antonio Costa Mota   Email Antonio Costa Mota   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello Patrick
Try Classic Home Cinema in the UK. They have the white card
Boxes you are looking for.

--------------------
António C. Mota

Andrew Woodcock
Film God

- posted November 11, 2016 09:14 AM      Profile for Andrew Woodcock         Edit/Delete Post 
Phil does not sell plain white card boxes. All his have the CHC logo written on them in various colours across one side of the box.

The guy who used to sell the ones you describe, sacked it off a few years back now.
Occasionally they surface by one private dealer on e bay, but they are in small batch quantities and are not cheap to be honest though the card is much thicker than those that Phil sells.

--------------------
"C'mon Baggy..Get with the beat"

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC