8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm equipment for sale/trade   » ST1200 capacitor needed please.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ST1200 capacitor needed please.
Mark Todd
Film God

- posted October 29, 2017 07:52 AM      Profile for Mark Todd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi has anyone got an old spares st1200 with a capacitor they can spare please.

Thanks Mark

|  IP: Logged

Steve Klare
Film Guy

- posted October 29, 2017 09:22 AM      Profile for Steve Klare   Email Steve Klare   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mark,

Maybe if you can identify the capacitor you need we can help you find a new one.

I have a decent amount of documentation on ST-1200, much more than my other machines.

--------------------
All I ask is a wide screen and a projector to light her by...

Mark Todd
Film God

- posted October 29, 2017 11:11 AM      Profile for Mark Todd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Steve will do if needed thanks etc but would prefer an easy straight swap if possible as not so techie or nimble these days too.

So hoping to get 1200 one initially.

Many thanks Mark.

David Fouracre
Expert Film Handler

- posted October 29, 2017 11:54 AM      Profile for David Fouracre   Email David Fouracre   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mark,

As already stated,if you can identify the capacitor you require,
I will try and help. Are you going to Blackpool? Did you sort your transport?
Let me know.
Regards
David

Mark Todd
Film God

- posted October 29, 2017 03:43 PM      Profile for Mark Todd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi David yes transport upgraded thank you, and hoping to go to Blackpool, but might be a squeeze as my son and his family just ( very luckily ) got a housing association house and had to agree to taking it on needing lots of money spending by themselves etc to get it.

Still very good news though these days.

Still hopeful of a capacitor out of a HD and I think it needs belts to so anyone got any ideas please.( affordably wise )

I think Eddie does a 2 belt set but not the 3 for the later HD.

Thanks Mark.

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC