8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm equipment for sale/trade   » WTD: Elmo ST-1200HD

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: WTD: Elmo ST-1200HD
Daniel Macarone
Expert Film Handler

- posted February 04, 2018 01:59 PM      Profile for Daniel Macarone   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello,
I'm looking for a good condition Elmo ST-1200HD, tested, fully working, please. My projector has one problem too many now and just became a parts machine. Lamp not necessary; I have my own Osram Xenophot. Don't need accessory case either.
Message me with any offers. I can buy from US sellers only, please. Trying to do this on a budget and need to save on shipping.

Sincerely,
Daniel

|  IP: Logged

Steve Klare
Film Guy

- posted February 06, 2018 05:05 AM      Profile for Steve Klare   Email Steve Klare   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Daniel,

Steve Osborne often has these for sale, and he checks them over first. (It’s how I got mine.)

Good shipping on something like this is kind of an investment. (Bad shipping is how I got one of MY parts machines!) I guess the only really good way to save is find one locally and pick it up yourself.

--------------------
All I ask is a wide screen and a projector to light her by...

Daniel Macarone
Expert Film Handler

- posted February 07, 2018 06:04 PM      Profile for Daniel Macarone   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Steve, I do hope to find a seller close enough to pick up the item myself. I will pay for good shipping in the US, but from outside the US, I think it would cost twice as much.

Mathew James
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted February 07, 2018 08:38 PM      Profile for Mathew James   Email Mathew James   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I hope you can find a nice one Daniel! These are great machines and my main go-to machine currently(as per my avatar). It has enough bells and whistles to make it interesting as well as so far I have had little issues or maintenance. I just have the magnetic sound one as i didn't see a point for optical in my case. Great machine all around!

--------------------
--
Cheers,
Matt 📽

Daniel Macarone
Expert Film Handler

- posted February 08, 2018 08:32 PM      Profile for Daniel Macarone   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I wouldn't ever have the need for optical either. But, I would like to try a long play unit on it one day.

Chip Gelmini
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted February 10, 2018 10:40 AM      Profile for Chip Gelmini     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have available two of these units

1 has problems and could be parts

the other will just need belts.

They are both optical sound equipped - very rare models.

$600.00 plus shipping and you get BOTH units for this price.

It might be more than you want or need - but I have them if interested. I will NOT split them up. They BOTH have to go in the package.

Daniel Macarone
Expert Film Handler

- posted February 10, 2018 11:53 AM      Profile for Daniel Macarone   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Chip,
Thanks, but I'll pass. I can only afford one and the optical function would go to waste, so I'll let optical projectors go to those who want them.

Jason Smith
Master Film Handler

- posted February 12, 2018 12:17 AM      Profile for Jason Smith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Daniel,if you haven't found one by late April and if you can come to Cinesea to pick it up, I will sell you one of my machines.

Daniel Macarone
Expert Film Handler

- posted February 12, 2018 04:10 PM      Profile for Daniel Macarone   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Jason, Thank you very much for letting me know. I plan on going, so I'm looking forward to buying one of your projectors and of course meeting you and many film collectors.

Daniel Macarone
Expert Film Handler

- posted March 10, 2018 07:45 PM      Profile for Daniel Macarone   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, still looking. Anyone happen to have a good, working ST-1200HD Magnetic who can ship from not very far to minimize the chance of damage during shipping? The perfect arrangement would be to bring your machine to CineSea this year to sell it to me. [Wink]

John Capazzo
Master Film Handler

- posted March 21, 2018 07:10 PM      Profile for John Capazzo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Daniel, I have a good working HD and I'm about 20 minutes away from you. Let me know if you're still interested.

--------------------
"the image is about 30 feet ahead of us."

Daniel Macarone
Expert Film Handler

- posted March 26, 2018 06:32 PM      Profile for Daniel Macarone   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Found a projector now. Thanks everyone who offered to help and thanks for the sale, John.

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC