8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm equipment for sale/trade   » Projection Lamps for sale New Old Stock

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Projection Lamps for sale New Old Stock
Gilbert Lambert
Expert Film Handler

- posted July 05, 2018 04:16 AM      Profile for Gilbert Lambert   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have many different projection lamps for sale such as 12V 100 Watt or 21,5V 150 Watt G17Q A1/18 or A1/211 and others from a friend who owned a fotoshop and closed down I can sell them for 5 euro each plus postage Postage to UK - Netherlands - France - Germany is 17 euro , if someone is prepared to exchange the lot ( some have a P28S and are expensive I think ) I'm prepared to exchange the lot approx. 70 projection lamps for a good 16mm sound movie ( no need to be a top title , just not a dupe please not faded , I take B/W no problem and complete with all the credits ,, if we agree , you post the movie to me on your expense and I post The big box of lamps/bulbs to you on my expense ( not to USA or Canada too expensive in shipping ) - Or if you want to buy several bulbs at 5 euro each it's possible take into account the postage , inside Belgium it's only 8 or 9 euro I think to post, If you look for something please ask and I'll check what I have in the box , thanks.

|  IP: Logged

Tim Murray
Junior

- posted September 08, 2018 10:03 AM      Profile for Tim Murray     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Do you still have any bulbs? Looking for A1/231 Xenophot

David Guest
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted September 08, 2018 02:13 PM      Profile for David Guest     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hi time I think I have some of them I have over 500 different lamps in stock

Alessandro Pavoni
Master Film Handler

- posted September 12, 2018 09:46 AM      Profile for Alessandro Pavoni   Email Alessandro Pavoni   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Gilbert or David do you have this Lamp for my Fujicascope SM1 ? thanks for helping
 -

Jason Smith
Master Film Handler

- posted September 19, 2018 01:44 AM      Profile for Jason Smith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Alessandro, I have a SM1 as well. Do you still have any working bulbs for your machine? I have one or maybe two spares for my machine.

If you don`t have any working bulbs, I would be willing to sell one to you. Send me a PM if you are interested.

Alessandro Pavoni
Master Film Handler

- posted September 19, 2018 05:18 AM      Profile for Alessandro Pavoni   Email Alessandro Pavoni   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thanks Jason, PM sent

Alessandro Pavoni
Master Film Handler

- posted September 26, 2018 09:53 AM      Profile for Alessandro Pavoni   Email Alessandro Pavoni   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Jason, I have sent you a PM on september 20, did you received?
thanks

Mark Todd
Film God

- posted October 03, 2018 05:45 PM      Profile for Mark Todd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Here you go Tim, UK including delivery.

http s://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Osram-A1-231-Halogen-Lamp-with-Reflector-MR16-64627-HLX-EFP-GZ6-35-12v-100w/311634128261?epid=1810764211&hash=item488ed76d85:g:IHAAAOSwl8NVXKB6

Best Mark.

Or the much longer lasting same type, ending 37 rather than 27.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Osram-MR16-64637-Halogen-Lamps-with-Reflector/292206275379?epid=903854717&hash=item4408d9eb33:g:WqcAAOSwighZh17p

Alessandro Pavoni
Master Film Handler

- posted November 04, 2018 09:04 AM      Profile for Alessandro Pavoni   Email Alessandro Pavoni   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Jason, I'm waiting for your news about the fuji lamp.
thanks

Alessandro Pavoni
Master Film Handler

- posted November 14, 2018 04:36 AM      Profile for Alessandro Pavoni   Email Alessandro Pavoni   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I want to thank Jason for the lamp. Really very happy. thank you

Maurice Leakey
Film God

- posted November 14, 2018 11:15 AM      Profile for Maurice Leakey   Email Maurice Leakey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The lamp for the Fujicascope SM1 does seem to have a rather odd history.
As I understand it, the lamp is 150 watts at 21.5 volts, and is known as a Trufocus with a four pin G17q fitting.
In the UK projection lamps are classed as A1/ types, whilst the US (and possibly other countries) know them by a three letter code. However, a check with a search engine has revealed that there appears to be four lamps each with different numbers (and letters) but the same specification.
A1/18 DCF
A1/184 DCA
A1/194 DLG
A1/211 DEF
Perhaps, an owner of an SM1, such as Jason or Alessandro, could confirm my findings.
Are all four lamps the same?

--------------------
Maurice

Alessandro Pavoni
Master Film Handler

- posted November 14, 2018 01:11 PM      Profile for Alessandro Pavoni   Email Alessandro Pavoni   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Maurice, my Fujicascope SM1 needs this one, but there is no reference number. (picture is of the lamp bought from Jason)

-

Maurice Leakey
Film God

- posted November 14, 2018 01:40 PM      Profile for Maurice Leakey   Email Maurice Leakey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Alessandro
Please check out the four lamps I mentioned and compare them with your Fuji lamp.

--------------------
Maurice

Alessandro Pavoni
Master Film Handler

- posted November 14, 2018 03:33 PM      Profile for Alessandro Pavoni   Email Alessandro Pavoni   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Maurice, no one is the same.

Jason Smith
Master Film Handler

- posted November 14, 2018 07:27 PM      Profile for Jason Smith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Alessandro, I am glad I could help you find the lamp you needed. Sorry that it took me awhile to get it to you.

Maurice, it does seem to be a unique lamp. It does have 4 pins like you say. I don't know much about the other four lamps you posted about but I am more than willing to take some close up pictures of the lamp if you want to see them.

[ November 15, 2018, 08:17 AM: Message edited by: Jason Smith ]

Maurice Leakey
Film God

- posted November 15, 2018 02:23 AM      Profile for Maurice Leakey   Email Maurice Leakey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you, Gentlemen.
Jason says the Fuji lamp seems unique. It's a great pity none of the four lamps mentioned seem not to be replacements.

--------------------
Maurice

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC