8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm equipment for sale/trade   » Wanted: Film Gate for Elmo SC-8T

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Wanted: Film Gate for Elmo SC-8T
Jorg Stover
Film Handler

- posted August 09, 2019 08:31 AM      Profile for Jorg Stover   Email Jorg Stover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi,

I bought an Elmo SC-8T screen projector but unfortunately the removable film gate is missing. Does anybody have one for sale?

Thank you very much!

|  IP: Logged

Leon Norris
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted August 09, 2019 10:45 AM      Profile for Leon Norris   Email Leon Norris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Jorg, are you talking about the aperture plate? Let me know! I do have plenty of Elmo parts available! Or post a picture!

Jorg Stover
Film Handler

- posted August 09, 2019 12:35 PM      Profile for Jorg Stover   Email Jorg Stover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello Leon,

thank you for your reply.

I try to explain better what I need: I think all of the film projectors have the same kind of film gate: the rear part completely fixed on the projector and not removable and the front part that you can open and remove for cleaning. I need the complete front part that the pre-owner of the machine probably removed for cleaning and forgot to put in again. Now the projector is completely useless without it.

If you have one, please let me know. Thank you very much.

Leon Norris
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted August 10, 2019 09:33 AM      Profile for Leon Norris   Email Leon Norris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The front part would be the lens holder! That's the part that holds the lens! It swings away when open. I do have that part! The whole assy. The lens holder assy. Let me know if you think that's it? Leon.

Jose Artiles
Master Film Handler

- posted August 10, 2019 03:25 PM      Profile for Jose Artiles   Email Jose Artiles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Leon, do you have for sale the same part but for a 16mm elmo f16 250 hl? thanks

--------------------
As Steven Spielberg says....
Nothing beats old school projection. Digital is just an imitation.

Leon Norris
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted August 11, 2019 10:41 AM      Profile for Leon Norris   Email Leon Norris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Jose, sorry on 16mm parts! Just super 8! Elmo only!

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC