8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Print Reviews   » Captain America (Scope/Stereo) (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5 

Author Topic: Captain America (Scope/Stereo)
Zechariah Sporre
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted April 10, 2013 01:53 PM      Profile for Zechariah Sporre     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It will be interesting to see how much that ups the price. I don't really like digests and I currently don't own any but I thought it would be nice to support a new film coming out so I got on the list awhile back. Steve said I was in line for the 3rd batch, which I would think would be shipping out pretty soon.

--------------------
There is a fine line between a hobby and a mental illness

|  IP: Logged

Laksmi Breathwaite
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted April 10, 2013 03:25 PM      Profile for Laksmi Breathwaite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah Zechariah every body should buy then we might get more new films even features.

--------------------
" Faster then a speeding bullet, more powerful then a Locomotive "."Look up in the sky it's a bird it's a plane it's SUPERMAN"

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted April 10, 2013 06:39 PM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow! 3rd in line for the next batch! This is quite a success for Steve! I'm so proud of him!

--------------------
"All these moments will be lost in time, just like ... tears, in the rain. "

Laksmi Breathwaite
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted April 17, 2013 12:47 PM      Profile for Laksmi Breathwaite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The actress who portrayed 'Peggy Carter' Hayley Atwell in the Marvel Studios film Captain America: The First Avenger is campaigning, and her fans around the world for the role of 'Lara Croft' .In MGM's upcoming cinematic reboot of the successful video game franchise! Buy a copy of digest to check her out.
 -  -
 -

-

--------------------
" Faster then a speeding bullet, more powerful then a Locomotive "."Look up in the sky it's a bird it's a plane it's SUPERMAN"

Joe Balitzki
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted April 18, 2013 01:36 PM      Profile for Joe Balitzki   Email Joe Balitzki   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Being Busty does not go hand-in-hand with talent. [Roll Eyes]
Those Cheesecake shots are not flattering.
It cheapens her image but that's Hollywood for ya nowadays!
Ironically, Lara Croft has always been Chesty so at least in that role she fits the part...

--------------------
Movie Lovers Do It in the Dark

David Ollerearnshaw
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted April 18, 2013 03:05 PM      Profile for David Ollerearnshaw   Author's Homepage   Email David Ollerearnshaw   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Boobs OK lips need making bigger [Big Grin]

--------------------
I love the smell of film in the morning.

http://www.thereelimage.co.uk/

Vidar Olavesen
Film God

- posted April 18, 2013 03:08 PM      Profile for Vidar Olavesen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Uh, uh ... Look what happened to the beautiful Meg Ryan, sweet as few, now with lips that makes her look really bad ... Hate implants myself, natural is always better in my book

David Ollerearnshaw
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted April 18, 2013 03:50 PM      Profile for David Ollerearnshaw   Author's Homepage   Email David Ollerearnshaw   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Vidar
Sorry my sense of humour sometimes gets the better of me. We need a tongue in cheek icon. I was been sarcastic about her lips [Eek!] Still like Hayley Atwell boobs though [Smile] Are they real?

--------------------
I love the smell of film in the morning.

http://www.thereelimage.co.uk/

Douglas Meltzer

- posted April 18, 2013 05:11 PM      Profile for Douglas Meltzer   Email Douglas Meltzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She's gorgeous. Back on topic please.

Doug

--------------------
I think there's room for just one more film.....

Laksmi Breathwaite
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted April 18, 2013 09:52 PM      Profile for Laksmi Breathwaite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah and she is a great actress.Doug tell them ! Stay on topic buy the Captain America digest and then you can check out her boobs I mean act!!! Oh and yes they are real.

--------------------

Joe Balitzki
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted April 19, 2013 08:08 AM      Profile for Joe Balitzki   Email Joe Balitzki   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
When you posted the Cheesecake photos the thread went off topic.
[Roll Eyes]
Any photos in this thread should be screenshots, a picture of the actor in character costume from the film etc.
[Roll Eyes]
And how do you know for certain they are real?
Yeah, that subject really is on topic...
[Roll Eyes]
Now lets get back to the thread topic...
[Roll Eyes]
There are plenty of other sites on the Internet where one can look at Boobs...

--------------------

Lee Mannering
Film God

- posted April 19, 2013 08:19 AM      Profile for Lee Mannering     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Think someone made a BOO BOO here. [Big Grin]
Looking forward to seeing this scope issue.

Joe Balitzki
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted April 19, 2013 08:31 AM      Profile for Joe Balitzki   Email Joe Balitzki   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Smile]

--------------------

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted April 19, 2013 12:21 PM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lovely shots, just the same, and you must admit Joe, Laksmi is keeping us "abreast" of things!

I'm outta here! [Big Grin]

--------------------

Joe Balitzki
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted April 19, 2013 04:12 PM      Profile for Joe Balitzki   Email Joe Balitzki   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Leave it to Osi to further Milk the subject!
[Smile]

--------------------

Laksmi Breathwaite
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted April 19, 2013 06:10 PM      Profile for Laksmi Breathwaite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Okay you guys I just want you to be excited by the digest! [Eek!] Here is a screen shot for you. And now you can look at Cap's chest for awhile.  -
 -  -
 -
 -
Here are a few SCOPE shots  -
 -

--------------------

Julian Baquero
Expert Film Handler

- posted May 14, 2013 04:59 PM      Profile for Julian Baquero   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Amazing print. Feeling envy right now. I wonder if the super 8 Gods have heard my prayers and the German lab will someday print Bladerunner, scope - stereo - polyester. Is this asking too much? Does anybody in the forum have the German print of Raiders of the Lost Ark or Empire Strikes Back? I so, please post pictures

Larry Arpin
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted May 15, 2013 12:20 AM      Profile for Larry Arpin   Author's Homepage   Email Larry Arpin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Here's EMPIRE STRIKES BACK. If I have a chance I will watch RAIDERS and take pics. I had Lance re-record ESB and it sounds awesome. I need to do the same for RAIDERS as the sound is not that great.
 -
 -
 -

Julian Baquero
Expert Film Handler

- posted May 15, 2013 07:57 AM      Profile for Julian Baquero   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, is ESB polyester or acetate? I can only describe what I am feeling right now as envy! If I may ask, how much did you pay for ESB and Raiders of the Lost Ark?

Larry Arpin
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted May 15, 2013 11:29 PM      Profile for Larry Arpin   Author's Homepage   Email Larry Arpin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Both ESB and Raiders are on acetate but is early printing so no yellowing of the base. I paid about $400+ for Raiders and ESB was part of a package deal.

Laksmi Breathwaite
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted May 16, 2013 12:53 AM      Profile for Laksmi Breathwaite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
How did we get on the topic of Raiders of the Lost Ark or Empire Strikes Back ? This is Captain America! Lets get back to it and you guys start another topic some where? Reel Image wants to sell more Cap so they can do more titles like maybe Blade Runner or Avengers.  -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted May 16, 2013 12:25 PM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Someone had asked about those prints from thye German lab Laksmi.

Though my ESB has the yellowed acetate, the colors are still superb and it almost looks like as the german lab started running into this yellowing acetate, they re-colortimed the prints ahead of time, as in this case, the ywllowing of the film stock doesn't affect the color of ESB. Gloriously on the spot color and sharpness, very light grain.

--------------------

Laksmi Breathwaite
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted May 16, 2013 01:27 PM      Profile for Laksmi Breathwaite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great Osi maybe everyone can post German stuff at Julian Baquero site. http://8mmforum.film-tech.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=008176

--------------------

Bill Brandenstein
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted May 16, 2013 06:04 PM      Profile for Bill Brandenstein   Email Bill Brandenstein   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Methinks someone's been promoted to moderator, yes?

Douglas Meltzer

- posted May 16, 2013 07:52 PM      Profile for Douglas Meltzer   Email Douglas Meltzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Saved me the trouble of doing it myself!

Doug

--------------------
I think there's room for just one more film.....

All times are Central
This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5 

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC