8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 16mm Forum   » Victor Cine 16MM Model 25AC Projector

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Victor Cine 16MM Model 25AC Projector
Darrel Shackelford
Junior

- posted March 14, 2009 08:42 AM      Profile for Darrel Shackelford   Email Darrel Shackelford   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have never owned a projector until I bought this Victor 2 years ago and a box of film came with it. (equiped with remote speaker for sound)
It did not have an instruction book with it and I was wondering if anyone could tell me where I might get a copy or view on line.?

Thanks

|  IP: Logged

Darrel Shackelford
Junior

- posted March 20, 2009 10:36 PM      Profile for Darrel Shackelford   Email Darrel Shackelford   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I found information on my Victor Model 25AC in thr Iowa library and there is information on other models also. This came from Victor factory.
Thought it might be useful

www.lib.uiowa.edu

Thomas Powys-Keck
Film Handler

- posted May 07, 2009 03:50 PM      Profile for Thomas Powys-Keck   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Darrel,i have a service and parts manual,and instruction manual that covers all these Victor 16mm models.40-A,40-B,40-BX,55,56,60-B,60-2,60-4,60-10,60-25,and G(British Greyline Victor)I have 6 Victor model 40s all in good condition.The model you are refering to the Victor 25ac is the amplifier number i think!however if you want a copy of the manual and instruction booklet i have i can photocopy it and send it to you,dont know how much the postage would be,but it cant be that expensive.
Tom.

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC