8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 16mm Forum   » Easy question Bauer P6

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Easy question Bauer P6
Arturo Glez
Film Handler

- posted January 20, 2017 03:54 PM      Profile for Arturo Glez   Email Arturo Glez   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dear friends,

Hi, I have one 16mm film that when I put in my Bauer P6 for proyection,(The film is running normally and the sound is good) the film fall a lot from the serve reel and affects to the projection (the film is put it in fron of the lens, see picture here)
a
http://subefotos.com/ver/?c413ffec796c4485f4e80721feb298cao.jpg

Maybe is needed to tense the film of the reel? or is a constructive characteristic of the Bauer P6 projector? what is your opinion about this projector?

Thanks a lot, regards, Arturo.

|  IP: Logged

Josef Grassmann
Expert Film Handler

- posted January 21, 2017 09:02 AM      Profile for Josef Grassmann   Author's Homepage   Email Josef Grassmann   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello,
question is easy but answer is difficult as several modification had been made to Bauer P6 during production time.
1. Is front arm equipped with tooth belt? (remove cover)
2. Does it have a 3-pin or 4-pin claw?
3. If you run film backwards with about 400m film on front reel is film taken up on front reel as it should do?

regards
Josef

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC