8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 16mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Scope print of Return Of The Jedi on ebay!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Scope print of Return Of The Jedi on ebay!
Alex Anstey
Junior

- posted November 13, 2005 06:20 PM      Profile for Alex Anstey   Author's Homepage   Email Alex Anstey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi,

I was just browsing through ebay and came across this copy of Star Wars !

Anyone feeling rich!

|  IP: Logged

Jan Bister
Darth 8mm

- posted November 13, 2005 06:40 PM      Profile for Jan Bister   Email Jan Bister   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
R2D2: bleep-bloop-bip-bip-brrrrraaappp-whistle-boop

C3PO: What do you mean, you "borrowed" Master Luke's credit card??... Oh, dear!

--------------------
Call me Phoenix. *dusts off the ashes*

Alan Rik
Film God

- posted November 13, 2005 07:21 PM      Profile for Alan Rik   Email Alan Rik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
over 2000? Wow...some people have really deep...deep..pockets!

Jan Bister
Darth 8mm

- posted November 13, 2005 07:51 PM      Profile for Jan Bister   Email Jan Bister   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Alan, how fitting that you're carrying the title of Jedi Master Film Handler [Wink]

--------------------
Call me Phoenix. *dusts off the ashes*

Kurt Gardner
Expert Film Handler

- posted November 15, 2005 07:50 PM      Profile for Kurt Gardner   Author's Homepage   Email Kurt Gardner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeesh. Over two thousand dollars! And it's mono! Isn't half the fun the booming Dolby soundtrack? If this were a super 8 print -- cough, cough... [Roll Eyes]

Tom Photiou
Film God

- posted November 18, 2005 12:10 PM      Profile for Tom Photiou     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
you no my view on sellers asking for stupid money like this,
"sad Twat" and so is anyone who pays it. [Wink]

Oemer Yalinkilic
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted November 26, 2005 04:27 PM      Profile for Oemer Yalinkilic   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I donīt understand, this is the third print of Jedi the seller sold this year. Maybe he have lot of prints, or this is shill bidding

Kevin Faulkner
Film God

- posted November 26, 2005 05:35 PM      Profile for Kevin Faulkner         Edit/Delete Post 
Alex, at least let me welcome you to the forum....a small point the others have obviously overlooked [Frown]
Anyway welcome and enjoy. There are planty of people on here who will help where possible with any questions you have and hopefully you will do likewise. Enjoy [Smile]

Looks like that auction is in difficulty with that last bidder now being no longer registered....something funny going on.

Kev.

--------------------
GS1200 Xenon with Elmo 1.0...great combo along with a 16-CL Xenon for that super bright white light.

Tony Milman
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted December 01, 2005 11:50 AM      Profile for Tony Milman   Author's Homepage   Email Tony Milman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Alex Welcome

Guys you have another chance to bid as it is back on ebay

--------------------
Tony

Kevin Faulkner
Film God

- posted December 01, 2005 05:57 PM      Profile for Kevin Faulkner         Edit/Delete Post 
I have to say that the guys screen pics are some of the best I have seen.

Kev.

--------------------
GS1200 Xenon with Elmo 1.0...great combo along with a 16-CL Xenon for that super bright white light.

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC