8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 16mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » 16mm films for sale on eBay

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 16mm films for sale on eBay
Alan L. Hitchcox
Film Handler

- posted May 28, 2009 08:21 AM      Profile for Alan L. Hitchcox   Author's Homepage   Email Alan L. Hitchcox   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I recently acquired a bunch of 16mm films from a friend of a friend. I'm mostly into super 8, so I'm not interested in collecting 16mm titles unless they're something I'm especially interested in.

Anyway, the films I'm offering are all B&W with optical sound. All come with the original box except "Aladdin's Lamp," which is in a generic box. Most have been only visually inspected, but the ones I have viewed ran great. (My 16mm projector is a bit shady, so I'm reluctant to run all the films for fear of it eating one.)

Anyway, here are the titles (all have an opening bid of $9.50):
Castle Films News Parade -- 1947 through 1952 inclusive, plus Yanks Smash Truk
Castle Films #373 -- Treetop Daredevils
Castle Films #609 -- Here Comes the Circus
Castle Films #1005 -- Alice in Wonderland
Woody Woodpecker -- Cat and the Bell
Woody Woodpecker -- Pantry Panic
Castle Films #756 -- Mary's Little Lamb (and Iwerks cartoon)
Castle Films #752 -- Aladdin's Lamp (another Iwerks cartoon)

Here is a link to one of the movies (click view seller's other items to view them all):

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=360158615701

Plus, I'll give a 10% discount to Film Forum members. If you win an auction, just shoot me a message on eBay, and I'll deduct 10% from your invoice. So if you win an item, don't pay immediately; send me a message and pay after receiving the invoice.

Thanks, and feel free to shoot me an e-mail directly at (bighitch80 at yahoo dot com) with any questions.

--------------------
Alan Hitchcox
Willoughby, Ohio USA

|  IP: Logged

David Kilderry
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted May 29, 2009 11:16 PM      Profile for David Kilderry   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just thought I'd mention that both Treetop Daredevils and Here Comes The Circus are great little shorts. I have both in 16mm and some of those old Castles are classic cinema shorts from the '40's.

I see you also have some news Parades, let me know if anyone has 1966!

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC