8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 16mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Back to the Future Trilogy on ebay

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Back to the Future Trilogy on ebay
Steven Sigel
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted January 06, 2011 07:05 PM      Profile for Steven Sigel   Email Steven Sigel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just posted the complete Back to The Future Trilogy on ebay...

http://cgi.ebay.com/16mm-Film-85-BACK-FUTURE-Complete-Trilogy-/310285951059?pt=US_Film&hash=item483e7be053

|  IP: Logged

David Erskine
Expert Film Handler

- posted January 07, 2011 04:42 AM      Profile for David Erskine   Email David Erskine   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
They're not my sort of films - BUT you really do deserve to get your price for the amount of work and care you've put into the listing. My VERY good wishes for your successful sale!
Cheers, David E

--------------------
I've NEVER let failure go to MY head!

Michael O'Regan
Film God

- posted January 07, 2011 01:10 PM      Profile for Michael O'Regan   Email Michael O'Regan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Fantastic looking prints, Steve. Good luck, mate!

Dino Everette
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted January 08, 2011 01:47 AM      Profile for Dino Everette     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
yeah looks great...What's with all the Back to the Future films this month since there was a complete Trilogy on sale on the Derann list for $1500...I wonder if those looked as good as these...

--------------------
"You're too Far Out Miss Lawrence"

Steven Sigel
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted January 09, 2011 12:55 AM      Profile for Steven Sigel   Email Steven Sigel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Mike & David. Fingers crossed...

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC