8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 16mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » WANTED:Jaws and Back to the Future 16mm

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: WANTED:Jaws and Back to the Future 16mm
Brannon Carty
Film Handler

- posted May 29, 2011 05:32 PM      Profile for Brannon Carty   Email Brannon Carty   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi,Im new the forum and 16mm film.Ive been looking heavily for Jaws on 16mm and BTTF as well (yes I know Steven on the forum is selling it).Do any of you want to get rid of your copy of Jaws on 16mm?Id be glad to pay ya for it to take it off your hands...Im a good collector so it will be in good hands [Smile]

If you have any of the two,message me via email bcartytds@gmail.com as Im not big on the PM system on the forum.Thanks guys.I look forward to good times on the forum.

--------------------
The Young Film Nerd.

Model Owned: B&H Filmosound 550

"You're gonna need a bigger boat." - JAWS (1975)

Films Owned: Killer Fish

|  IP: Logged

Adam Deierling
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted July 01, 2011 09:27 AM      Profile for Adam Deierling   Email Adam Deierling   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The trilogy on ebay!

http://cgi.ebay.com/16mm-Film-85-BACK-FUTURE-Complete-Trilogy-/310329104770?pt=US_Film&hash=item48410e5982

Nick Field
Expert Film Handler

- posted July 01, 2011 03:26 PM      Profile for Nick Field   Email Nick Field   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Now that would be a trilogy I would love to own. [Big Grin]

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC