8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 16mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Latest 16mm Film List

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Latest 16mm Film List
Steve Wellings
Junior

- posted September 03, 2013 06:28 AM      Profile for Steve Wellings   Email Steve Wellings   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello to you all, Here is my latest list of 16mm films for sale. Some of you may remember me from my many years of working for Derann Film Services, as head of the 16mm Film Department. I am now still happily involved in this great hobby. As with Derann all my product is fully guaranteed to be as described. Carriage is charged at cost price and available on request. If there is anything of interest, please email me wellvon@bluyonder.co.uk.
Kind regards
Steve
(Stephen Wellings)

FEATURE FILMS

SEA OF LOVE – Atmospheric thriller starring Al Pacino. Stunning LPP colour print. £149.99

GAMBIT – Classic crime caper starrinG Michael Caine. Stunning colour scope print. £149.99

WUTHERING HEIGHTS - William Wyler’s masterpiece starring Laurence Olivier. Excellent original B/W print. £129.99

THE PAPER – Ron Howard’s comedy starring Michael Keaton. Stunning mint LPP colour print. £49.99

SHORT CIRCUIT - Original science fiction adventure starring Steve Guttenberg. Stunning colour Scope print. £199.99

GREAT EXPECTATIONS - The original John Mills classic. Excellent original B/W print. £179.99

RUNNAWAY TRAIN – John Voight thriller. An airline scratch on the edge of the picture for 800’ otherwise a stunning colour print. £79.99

OUTRAGEOUS FORTUNE – Hit Bet Midler comedy. Stunning colour print. £79.99

KIDERGARTEN COP - Arnold Schwarzenegger’s hit comedy thriller. Stunning LPP colour print. £149.99

DRACULA – Horror starring Jack Palance. Odd scratch otherwise a good colour print. £39.99

ASSASSIN FOR HIRE - Sydney Taffler thriller from the producers of the Edgar Wallace series. Excellent original B/W print. £49.99

THE TATTOOED STRANGER - RKO’s 1959 thriller starring John Miles. Excellent original B/W print. £39.99

SMASHING TIME – 60’S COMEDY STARRING Rita Tushingham and Lyn Redgrave. Colour some fade. £19.99

A FISTFUL OF DOLLARS – The original Clint Eastwood western. Intermittent print mark on the edge of the picture (could easily be masked off) otherwise a stunning colour print. £79.99

MURDER OVER NEW YORK - Charlie Chan thriller from 1940 starring Sidney Toler. Excellent original B/W print. £49.99

GREAT EXPECTATIONS – Excellent Michael York remake. Stunning colour print. £49.99
MAN IN THE IRON MASK – James Whale’ swashbuckling adventure. Very good original B/W print. £79.99

FOOTSTEPS IN THE DARK – Errol Flynn 1941 thriller from Warner Brothers. Excellent original B/W print. £49.99

BEST SELLER – James Wood’s on the edge of your seat thriller. Stunning LPP colour print. £99.99

GORKY PARK – Violent thriller starring Lee Marvin. Stunning LPP colour print. £49.99
MOTHER IS A FRESHMAN – 1949 Oscar nominated comedy starring Loretta Young and Van Johnson. Stunning colour print. £59.99

THE BABE - Heart warming true story starring John Goodman. Stunning colour print. £79.99

MURDER ON THE ORIENT EXPRESS – Hercule Poirot thriller starring Albert Finney. Excellent colour print. £129.99

FALL OF THE HOUSE OF USHER – Horror remake starring Martin Landau. Stunning colour print. £69.99

THE SECREAT PARTNER – Stewart Granger tense thriller. Excellent original B/W print. £49.99

DANNY CHAMPION OF THE WORLD – Charming CFF production starring Jeremy Irons. Stunning colour print. £99.99

THE LUSTY MEN – Robert Mitchum rodeo drama. Excellent original B/W print. £29.99

JOE KIDD - Action western starring Clint Eastwood. Missing opening titles otherwise an excellent colour Scope print. £24.99

THE SPIRAL STAIRCASE – Psychological thriller starring Dorothy McGuire and George Brent. Excellent original B/W print. £79.99

WAR AND PEACE – Classic epic with some of the most graphic battle scenes ever filmed. Starring Audrey Hepburn and Henry Fonda. Part two and Five have an airline scratch otherwise an absolute stunning colour print. £129.99

UNCLE BUCK – Hit comedy starring John Candy. Stunning LPP colour print. £179.99

REMO WILLIAMS - THE ADVENURE BEGINS - Comic book action adventure starring Fred Ward. Rare light scratch otherwise a stunning colour print. £79.99

JAMAICA INN - Hitchcock’s classic starring Charles Laughton. Excellent original B/W print. £69.99

THE BEARS AND I – Disney True Life Adventure. Colour slight fade. £24.99

NEVER GIVE AN INCH – Hard hitting drama starring Paul Newman. Stunning Scope print. £59.99

SWITCHING CHANNELS – Hit comedy starring Kathleen Turner. Stunning LPP colour print. £49.99

SHORTS

MARKET STALL HOLDER – From the Stop Look and Listen series made by ATV, narrated by Chris Tarrant. Slight colour fade 400’ £12.99

THE ENGLAND OF ELIZABETH - Multi award winning British Transport production. Stunning IB Tech colour print 1000’. £59.99

THE FLINTSTONES – Classic animated series. Episodes entitled Feudin and Fussin, Rolls Rock Caper and Little White Lies. Stunning colour prints 1000’. £29.99 each

WINNIE THE POOH AND A DAY FOR EEYORE- Classic Disney animation. Stunning colour print 1100’. £59.99

SNOWDRIFT AT BLEATH GILL - A British Transport production. Excellent B/W print 400’. £49.99

THE AFFAIRS OF PIERRE – Willie Howard comedy from 1937. Excellent B/W print 800’. £17.99

THE ROAD RUNNER SHOW – Theatrical cartoons. Includes Bird in A Guilt Cage (Tweety and Sylvester (1953), Sugar and Spies (Road Runner) 1966, and Cannary Woe (Speedy and Sylvester) 1961. Also includes hilarious extracts from Road Runner and Coyote cartoon. An overall stunning colour print 1000’. £69.99

THE FLORIAN ZABACH SHOW : Florian ZaBach was a violinist who parlayed his talent on the violin into a very successful recording career including a television program back in the glorious 1950’s. The show was a weekly half-hour television series that was syndicated nationwide in more than 90 markets and in major cities throughout the world. Here he performs with his orchestra holiday classics including Easter Parade and White Christmas. Excellent B/W print 1000’. £34.99

THE HOUND THAT THOUGHT HE WAS A RACOON - a Disney live action. Good colour print 1700’. £19.99
YELLOW STONE CUBS – Disney live action. Stunning colour print 1800’. £39.99
SPRUCIN UP - The Little Rascal classic comedy. Excellent B/W print 600’. £29.99

ACCESSORIES

16MM CIR PROFESSIONAL SPLICER : Top of the range all metal 16mm splicer as used in film studios. Also has facilities for adjustable sprockets (for worn or warped film). In excellent condition. £189.99 (would cost over £600 when purchased new)

16MM SPLIT SPOOL : Will take up to 1600’ of film. £14.99

16MM SPLIT SPOOL : Will take up to 3000’ of film. £19.99

|  IP: Logged

Douglas Meltzer

- posted September 03, 2013 10:34 AM      Profile for Douglas Meltzer   Email Douglas Meltzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Steve,

Welcome to the Forum! We met at Derann and it's wonderful to have you here. I've always been very happy with my Derann 16mm purchases. Best of luck on your sale.

Doug

--------------------
I think there's room for just one more film.....

David Ollerearnshaw
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted September 03, 2013 10:49 AM      Profile for David Ollerearnshaw   Author's Homepage   Email David Ollerearnshaw   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
PM sent and a warm welcome

--------------------
I love the smell of film in the morning.

http://www.thereelimage.co.uk/

Adam Deierling
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted September 03, 2013 10:59 AM      Profile for Adam Deierling   Email Adam Deierling   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sent you an email this morning...

Dominique De Bast
Film God

- posted September 03, 2013 11:07 AM      Profile for Dominique De Bast   Email Dominique De Bast   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Derann is a magic name for many of us...

--------------------
Dominique

Robert Crewdson
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted September 04, 2013 09:28 AM      Profile for Robert Crewdson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Email sent.

Dominique De Bast
Film God

- posted September 04, 2013 04:36 PM      Profile for Dominique De Bast   Email Dominique De Bast   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Derann's staff profiles are still on the Net. Here is Steve's page http://derannlists.co.uk/derann/profile3.php

--------------------
Dominique

Mike Williamson
Expert Film Handler

- posted September 04, 2013 05:06 PM      Profile for Mike Williamson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Steve, I received your email to me and responded, but for some reason it's bouncing back. I've sent you a PM here on the forum.

Thanks
Mike

Joel Whybrow
Expert Film Handler

- posted October 27, 2013 03:12 PM      Profile for Joel Whybrow   Email Joel Whybrow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sent a PM for Short Circuit

Michael James Binder
Junior

- posted September 26, 2014 02:17 AM      Profile for Michael James Binder   Email Michael James Binder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Steve, Is "The England of Elizabeth" still available and if so any idea of the postage? Also a few years ago Derann were selling a 16mm print of "The Alamo" you don't happen to remember what happened to it do you
Kind Regards, Mike

Michael James Binder
Junior

- posted October 13, 2014 01:58 PM      Profile for Michael James Binder   Email Michael James Binder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just received a film from Steve, great guy to do business with. I shall be dealing with him in the future.

Regards
Mike

Harrison Bradley
Junior

- posted October 17, 2014 06:43 PM      Profile for Harrison Bradley     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Email Sent

Scott Johnston
Junior

- posted October 18, 2014 01:06 AM      Profile for Scott Johnston   Author's Homepage   Email Scott Johnston   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello Steve,

I've emailed you a couple of times recently but the mail comes back - is there another way to contact you?

Cheers!

Scott

David Ollerearnshaw
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted October 18, 2014 02:24 AM      Profile for David Ollerearnshaw   Author's Homepage   Email David Ollerearnshaw   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I just remembered that the email in the original posting was wrong I had the same problem with them bouncing back.

This should work for you wellvon@blueyonder.co.uk

--------------------

Koen Keevel
Film Handler

- posted October 18, 2014 12:15 PM      Profile for Koen Keevel   Email Koen Keevel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice list Steve.
But now a little dumb question. Is Derann still active?

Cheers

--------------------
---
Happy owner of a Bauer T610 and Hokushin SC-210

Vidar Olavesen
Film God

- posted October 18, 2014 12:35 PM      Profile for Vidar Olavesen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Stupid question ... Where's the list? I was told this list on top was old and not relevant by Steve (unless I misunderstood him) ... A new list was on the way ... Did you get it by email if that is the case?

Koen Keevel
Film Handler

- posted October 18, 2014 12:40 PM      Profile for Koen Keevel   Email Koen Keevel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry Vidar, if I asked.
But I really don't know. I have seen a lot here about Derann copies, but never new what it was up till now, so thats why I asked if they are still active.

Cheers

--------------------
---

Vidar Olavesen
Film God

- posted October 18, 2014 01:03 PM      Profile for Vidar Olavesen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No, no ... I was asking the stupid question :-)

Because I sent him an email asking for a couple of films, but he said the list was old. And now I see people getting films from him a year after, so I expect there must be a new list

Sorry, didn't mean to be rude to you, it was directed to myself :-)

David Ollerearnshaw
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted October 18, 2014 02:36 PM      Profile for David Ollerearnshaw   Author's Homepage   Email David Ollerearnshaw   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
web page sent on 30th September by Steve.

Sadly Derann are no more been gone 3 years I think

--------------------

Vidar Olavesen
Film God

- posted October 18, 2014 03:30 PM      Profile for Vidar Olavesen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Still do not know where the list is ... Do I ask him for a new list?

Web Page you have linked is to another post in this forum with no list as I can see

Koen Keevel
Film Handler

- posted October 19, 2014 08:46 AM      Profile for Koen Keevel   Email Koen Keevel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So if you want to buy dean copies, you can't find that on the site from them, but here on the forum?

Cheers

--------------------
---

Scott Johnston
Junior

- posted October 19, 2014 05:05 PM      Profile for Scott Johnston   Author's Homepage   Email Scott Johnston   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks! Can't believe I didn't spot the error myself, doh!

Scott

David Ollerearnshaw
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted October 20, 2014 01:14 AM      Profile for David Ollerearnshaw   Author's Homepage   Email David Ollerearnshaw   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
he first post is from Steve saying he will post a new list soon.

--------------------

Dominique De Bast
Film God

- posted October 20, 2014 01:17 AM      Profile for Dominique De Bast   Email Dominique De Bast   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, Koen, on the forum or from second hand film sellers.

--------------------
Dominique

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC